Final Expense Leads!

how come your "live transfer" leads dont come with a recording?

Our calls are initiated by a live agent. The majority of the "Live Transfer" call is the recording, so there's not a real need to distribute a recording of the contact agreeing. We do keep a backup of the recording in case we ever need it.

For "Live Life" calls, the live agent conducts the entire call, and we distribute the recording of the entire call to our agent client via our CRM and via email.

Best wishes...

Our calls are initiated by a live agent. The majority of the "Live Transfer" call is the recording, so there's not a real need to distribute a recording of the contact agreeing. We do keep a backup of the recording in case we ever need it.

For "Live Life" calls, the live agent conducts the entire call, and we distribute the recording of the entire call to our agent client via our CRM and via email.

Best wishes...

You are so full of crap, why would you provide the whole recording on one type of lead and not the other.....cause you are a liar. Agents here know the deal man. You are selling illegal press 1 robocalls and we know it!!

I was emailing with my MA lead company. I asked about FE direct mail leads. She told me the expected response was 0.8 %. That is believable, but discouraging. Any thoughts?

I was emailing with my MA lead company. I asked about FE direct mail leads. She told me the expected response was 0.8 %. That is believable, but discouraging. Any thoughts?

Get with an IMO that offers a set price lead program. If you pay $450 per 1000, then 0.8% response would yield you 8 cards. Thats $56.25 a card.

Where are you at in TN?

Maybe your company is better at MA leads than they are FE leads. Not saying she is wrong, but I sure would check around.

Maybe your company is better at MA leads than they are FE leads. Not saying she is wrong, but I sure would check around.

Tennessee is a tough state except around Memphis. Those numbers are probably accurate.

Whatever you find that works---it may not in 12 to 18 months. Dont assume you can settle down with one type or one provider

Tennessee is a tough state except around Memphis. Those numbers are probably accurate.

i agree

TN is a rough state on returns... there are certain pockets that return well but the state in general with a life lead is scary on a per thousand risk...

Direct Mail Leads have the most consistent close ratio of any lead I have been apart of... the key to this business is "How much does it cost to acquire a new client" when one runs numbers on their close ratios i have yet to see a higher ratio on any lead other than DM

i agree

TN is a rough state on returns... there are certain pockets that return well but the state in general with a life lead is scary on a per thousand risk...

Direct Mail Leads have the most consistent close ratio of any lead I have been apart of... the key to this business is "How much does it cost to acquire a new client" when one runs numbers on their close ratios i have yet to see a higher ratio on any lead other than DM

This is true, but over the years the returns are getting worse. If an agent is not running dm Leads now they should because I honestly am not sure how much longer they will be around for under $30. There is a reason agents don’t drop per thousand anymore.

Back