Final Expense

I became appointment with an agent I met. I am getting 100% how is UHL commission?

Thanks

Scottye7
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Burt, when people do not have any choices when it comes to having health conditions, either they pay the 2 months worth of premiums or stay uninsured. I feel 2 month of premiums is not asking for much when a person health is in a poor condition.

How much is the commission for UHL? I met an agent and this is what he offered me. I thought 100% was pretty good. Now you are telling me UHL is paying more. Come on you're got to be kidding.

Thanks

Scottye7

Last edited:
UHL pays much higher than 100% commissions. Mark Rosenthal is an excellent source for that one if anyone is looking for it. He also has Presidential.

If I can help anyone, just call me at 877-968-5757 or email me at [email protected] or visit my website.

I also have a ton of training videos for UHL and selling systems for their products.

Last edited:
so i have seen a couple of people dogging on Linc. Heritage.

I was thinking of selling for them give me the down low.
Has anyone sold for them. Do they really pay daily?

They are offering me 110% contract and the rates I saw in OK where a little higher than Lafayette who I am selling for now.

Is there any final expense companies that give good leads to an agent that can prove his past performances?

Thanks

They are offering me 110% contract and the rates I saw in OK where a little higher than Lafayette who I am selling for now.

Is there any final expense companies that give good leads to an agent that can prove his past performances?

Thanks

Last edited:

Thanks

Thanks

Great Co. for agent support! You can call the home office on Sat. and people will be there to answer the phone. Their rates are a little higher than most, but as other Co.'s exit FE Linc. Her. will still be around.

I was informed that the commissions with UHL are much higher than 100%. Is this due the commission rate my MGA gave me? Please advise.

Thanks

Scottye

PS

I am very interested in your training videos.

what is vector? is this the credit rating or is it a credit solely within insurance companies?

vector or vector one is an organization that is suscribed to by carriers so that they can report debit balances similar to a credit report but just because you are vectored does not keep you from going with another carrier nor does it appear on your cbr (credit report) 100 % of the time.

But some companies will go a step more aggressive and get an attorney after you for a vector so call who you owe and set up payments I did credit and collections for 15 years before insurance they can throw a monkey wrench into your credit if they choose to.
thanks insurance man that helps

Last edited:
110%, easy issue, takes sick people, 3 plans, small company, lead program, everything in house, interview, etc., free custom business cards, EZ app, fast pay! deferred charge backs 'til you start getting residuals, offers other life products, and will treat you like family.

PM me and I'll get a package sent over to you.

Send me an email [email protected]. I can' PM yet.

Back