Final Expense

why settlers? do you have to have a wet sign?

can you fill in the blanks to update your post :) >>>

Best for uninsurable people... _______________________
Best for ease of selling...________________
Best commissions and renewals...______________________________
Best for overweight...______________________________________
Best for Smokers...___________________________________
Best for Funeral Expense...___________________________________
Best for lowest premium for healthy people...____________________________

Lots of other good ones out there too.

Last edited:
what is vector? is this the credit rating or is it a credit solely within insurance companies?

Vector tracks the outstanding indebtedness of insurance agents who have advanced commissions that have not been earned. It reports those with outstanding balances to insurance companies during the process of agents applying for appointments.

why settlers? do you have to have a wet sign?

can you fill in the blanks to update your post :) >>>

Best for uninsurable people... _______________________
Best for ease of selling...________________
Best commissions and renewals...______________________________
Best for overweight...______________________________________
Best for Smokers...___________________________________
Best for Funeral Expense...___________________________________
Best for lowest premium for healthy people...____________________________

Lots of other good ones out there too.

Newby?

My information would be "tainted" now since I recruit FE agents for the following companies: Settlers Life, Oxford Life, Monumental Life, Assurant/American Memorial Life, Assurity, and Colorado Bankers Life.

I think any of those companies are excellent choices. Not all companies fit all situations. All of these companies are the best choice in certain situations.

I can you in with UHL with 100% commission. Let me know and I will fax you an application. Don't forget your fax number. Plus if an applicant get a policy for $25,000+, the company will give their favorite charitable organization or church 1% which will be $250.00.

Scottye
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I can get you in with UHL, the commission is 100%. Plus they have a feature, if an applicant takes out a policy for $25,000 or more the company will give their favorite charitable organization or church 1% of the face amount. Let me know if you want me to fax you an application.

Scottey
What is the contact information for President Life, I have been looking for a company that will insure Cancer and HIV. Do you know their commission percentage?

Thanks

Scottye

Last edited:
I can you in with UHL with 100% commission. Let me know and I will fax you an application. Don't forget your fax number. Plus if an applicant get a policy for $25,000+, the company will give their favorite charitable organization or church 1% which will be $250.00.

Scottye
I can get you in with UHL, the commission is 100%. Plus they have a feature, if an applicant takes out a policy for $25,000 or more the company will give their favorite charitable organization or church 1% of the face amount. Let me know if you want me to fax you an application.

Scottey
What is the contact information for President Life, I have been looking for a company that will insure Cancer and HIV. Do you know their commission percentage?

Thanks

Scottye

UHL pays much higher than 100% commissions. Mark Rosenthal is an excellent source for that one if anyone is looking for it. He also has Presidential.

Bluerhino92, I'm an agent re-entering the field and new to FE. I'd like to speak to you about your method of operation. I've considered your type of selling but not confident about the contacts and/or lead sources. Call me at 954-867-6004 if you get the chance. (Eastern Time Zone)

I have a 67 male customer in CA with a pacemaker that he got about 11 months ago. I am looking for a great Final Expense carrier with great prices. Can anyone please help me out. Thank you in advance.

Back