Final Expense

:nah:I am tierd of new agent comming on here and talking about new selling systems , you do know that one can check how long you been lic in your state and with which co. I want every one to post check stubbs, and if you dont have them just say I am trying this new thing , or I will make xyz $ if YOU try this new thing . Thank you .:idea: LOVE YOU AND GOD BLESS

I have a great company for easy issue final expense, low rate (not as low as oxford but second best) insurance age 20 to 85 with great comm ,they pay for the leads as well . like a 1000 mailers for every 7 apps regardless of premium. Hit me back . the only thing they have turned down a couple of my agents after the back ground check came back , gotta have good standing on Victor.

I have a great company for easy issue final expense, low rate (not as low as oxford but second best) insurance age 20 to 85 with great comm ,they pay for the leads as well . like a 1000 mailers for every 7 apps regardless of premium. Hit me back . the only thing they have turned down a couple of my agents after the back ground check came back , gotta have good standing on Victor.

Wonder how "victor" likes people standing on him?

Tom

There are LOTS of them. Depends on what your definition of best is.

Best for uninsurable people...Presidential Life is guaranteed issue

Best for ease of selling...Americo has Palm and Windows Mobile quote software and easy issue with no phone call needed

Best commissions and renewals...I like Shenandoah and Americo but there are lots of others.

Best for overweight...Motorists and Monumental do not ask height and weight

Best for Smokers...Citizens Security doesn't ask about smoking

Best for Funeral Expense...Forethought pays the funeral home within 48-hours of death (no death certificate needed)

Best for lowest premium for healthy people...Oxford Life, LaFayette Life

Best for the MOST confusing product lineup...Continental Life of Brentwood, TN (what the hell are they thinking with that mess?!!!)

Lots of other good ones out there too.

thanks;)

That post is very old and there is a LOT of outdated info on there. Pretty much useless now.

Things seem to change rapidly. New agents trying to figure out which final expense companies to write with should research their upline to make sure they know final expense and have good companies.

There are a LOT of good ones but if all else fails, just make it simple and write Settlers.

Back