Final Expense

What state are you in? we are licensed in most states and have a few good contracts for final expense, check out our website BrokersRevolution.com

I am looking for a good Final Expense Co. and contract, if you have one please share.

Thanks

Dan

Dan, here are a lot of good ones:

Monumental, Settlers, Assurant, Royal Neighbors, American Amicable, Baltimore Life, Oxford, Americo, ForeThought, Cincinnati Equitable...the list goes on and on.

In my opinion you need about 3- to cover every situation. If you want to contact me through my web site I can advise you to which ones compliment each other well and how to get going.

I personally would never sell Mutual of Omaha Final Expense for two reasons. 1. not a real competitive product 2. they also try to sell it direct to consumers and bypass their agents

There is lots of good information right here on the forum about final expense.

You can throw me in the mix of people to contact. I offer vast array of companies and high commissions to go with it. Shop around and go with whomever you feel good and comfortable with.

Dan, here are a lot of good ones:

Monumental, Settlers, Assurant, Royal Neighbors, American Amicable, Baltimore Life, Oxford, Americo, ForeThought, Cincinnati Equitable...the list goes on and on.

In my opinion you need about 3- to cover every situation. If you want to contact me through my web site I can advise you to which ones compliment each other well and how to get going.

I personally would never sell Mutual of Omaha Final Expense for two reasons. 1. not a real competitive product 2. they also try to sell it direct to consumers and bypass their agents

There is lots of good information right here on the forum about final expense.

Good information from someone in the know. From experience I can say that Newby is a straight shooter!

For Almost a year now I have been selling Final Expense over the phone. Nothing else and making a great living at it.

You need a lot of pieces in place to make it work. I've checked out many groups that say they got it down etc but they don't come close to providing all the tools for their agents.

Just by luck I ran acrossed the only group that has it figured out... I consider my self lucky because I could have gotten involved with others that didn't have a complete system in place and just been frustrated.

Final Expense Telesales is the future because of a simplistic product in a market that's growing. No government meddling or insurance companies revamps etc.

However, without a complete thought out system that is tested, you will just be frustrated and bounce around from company to company and product to product like most agents do all the time.

I luckily found the green grass and from where I sit there is no greener grass on the othe side. And this is from constant research and almost 1 year of experience doing nothing but final expense over the phone with an incredible organization that are experts at it and have a lot of exciting plans for the near future.

For Almost a year now I have been selling Final Expense over the phone. Nothing else and making a great living at it.

You need a lot of pieces in place to make it work. I've checked out many groups that say they got it down etc but they don't come close to providing all the tools for their agents.

Just by luck I ran acrossed the only group that has it figured out... I consider my self lucky because I could have gotten involved with others that didn't have a complete system in place and just been frustrated.

Final Expense Telesales is the future because of a simplistic product in a market that's growing. No government meddling or insurance companies revamps etc.

However, without a complete thought out system that is tested, you will just be frustrated and bounce around from company to company and product to product like most agents do all the time.

I luckily found the green grass and from where I sit there is no greener grass on the othe side. And this is from constant research and almost 1 year of experience doing nothing but final expense over the phone with an incredible organization that are experts at it and have a lot of exciting plans for the near future.

Oh, you're the guy?

So you aren't another one of the captive Lincoln Heritage salespeople that have posted on here time after time?

Back