Final Expense

The problem with Newspaper ads, is that people don't read them anymore. The internet has almost put most newspapers out of business.

I got to where I just use Dialer or Telemarketed leads anymore for Final Expense.

Term / Whole Life is another animal - can use the lists concerning new home owners, newlyweds, birth announcements, etc can produce decent results if you have trained "miners" . . .

Tom

I am actually with the only IMO that rans a 100% tele sales. We do so much biz they allowed us to start our own tele sales. That is what I have been doing the last couple of months. If you want info let me know. Yes Balt doesn't like the idea but if you do the vloume we do they let it slide.

Please email me with a phone #, I don't have enough posts to contact you. Thanks.

Please email me with a phone #, I don't have enough posts to contact you. Thanks.

OK here is the phone number... BR 549.

You prolly aren't old enough to know what that number is...
But you could post about 3 more times real quick and then you would be able to email... and then maybe someone will email you the Bio of Jr. Samples...

OR you could just watch him on the clip below. I must admit, watching that 90 second clip, it wasn't quite as funny as it used to be, so I'm sure most will get little enjoyment from ole Jr these days...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you will enjoy this one then Moon... Best of Where O Where...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for a good Final Expense Co. and contract, if you have one please share.

Thanks

Dan

Back