Final Expense

For Almost a year now I have been selling Final Expense over the phone. Nothing else and making a great living at it.

You need a lot of pieces in place to make it work. I've checked out many groups that say they got it down etc but they don't come close to providing all the tools for their agents.

Just by luck I ran acrossed the only group that has it figured out... I consider my self lucky because I could have gotten involved with others that didn't have a complete system in place and just been frustrated.

Final Expense Telesales is the future because of a simplistic product in a market that's growing. No government meddling or insurance companies revamps etc.

However, without a complete thought out system that is tested, you will just be frustrated and bounce around from company to company and product to product like most agents do all the time.

I luckily found the green grass and from where I sit there is no greener grass on the othe side. And this is from constant research and almost 1 year of experience doing nothing but final expense over the phone with an incredible organization that are experts at it and have a lot of exciting plans for the near future.

I've been selling FE over the phone successfully for 3 years. You are right, it's great! Who do you write for? What agency are you with?

For Almost a year now I have been selling Final Expense over the phone. Nothing else and making a great living at it.

You need a lot of pieces in place to make it work. I've checked out many groups that say they got it down etc but they don't come close to providing all the tools for their agents.

Just by luck I ran acrossed the only group that has it figured out... I consider my self lucky because I could have gotten involved with others that didn't have a complete system in place and just been frustrated.

Final Expense Telesales is the future because of a simplistic product in a market that's growing. No government meddling or insurance companies revamps etc.

However, without a complete thought out system that is tested, you will just be frustrated and bounce around from company to company and product to product like most agents do all the time.

I luckily found the green grass and from where I sit there is no greener grass on the othe side. And this is from constant research and almost 1 year of experience doing nothing but final expense over the phone with an incredible organization that are experts at it and have a lot of exciting plans for the near future.

You may very well be telling the truth, but, a "great living" is subjective. One person might consider $25,000/yr a "great living" while for others, the bar is higher.

How much do you make doing FE by phone? How much do you spend on leads? What is your 13 month persistancy?

Personally, I might consider $60,000 to $75,000/yr. after lead costs a great living if I didn't have to leave the house.

The top FE agents that I know, hossierdaddy, Stratos, Tim W, agent bartlett and so on, would consider that peanuts.

You need to define what you claim with tangible numbers.

He's probably referring to Senior Life or "whatever" out of Thomasville, Ga. They think they have it all figured out. They can't even decide of the commission levels they have to give you. The persistancy rate of this company is pathetic...like 65%.
There have been a few guys coming on here bragging about what they do and how they do it, but I've always find if you get down to the particulars, they tend to run away with their tales between their legs.

All you guys are tooooo funny...

This is why I try to avoid posting on forums like this. So many sinics.

I made the mistake of clicking on the forum link in my email and reading this thread.

I know the frustration in finding the right product to sell and the right organization to work with.... The insurance biz is made up of alot of liers. I've been licensed for almost 20 yrs, I know.

My post was not advertising. Just letting folks know there are some real genuine opportunities in the business with some really awesome honest people... I just got lucky on the first try in the final expense business... and I work harder than most people on these forums will ever be willing to work to get to my level of success so my income is irrelevent.

Plus income goes hand in hand with a willingness to actually work a full week, week after week. With our business you should make over 100k after all expenses.

Also I don't really need to claim with tangible numbers because I'm not advertising anything or promoting anything so I don't need to prove to anyone my success, except to my Wife of course:) My point was there are good quality organizations out there... you just have to find them.

I don't work with anyone out of Thomasville, GA or "Whatever" or with Lincoln Heritage... I'm not tied to any one FE Insurance Co. Well I take that back... I only work with companies that are completely over the phone and no wet signatures.

If I was to tell you all the details and tell you the guys and girls I work with then I would be advertising and that was not my initial intention plus it would give the "advertising police guy" (arnguy) something to piss and moan about instead working and making money.

You guys have a wonderful carreer in whatever you choose to sell.

L8r

Ps TheInsuranceMan, I would tell you but that would be spamming....sorry::)

I made the mistake of clicking on the forum link in my email and reading this thread.

I know the frustration in finding the right product to sell and the right organization to work with.... The insurance biz is made up of alot of liers. I've been licensed for almost 20 yrs, I know.

My post was not advertising. Just letting folks know there are some real genuine opportunities in the business with some really awesome honest people... I just got lucky on the first try in the final expense business... and I work harder than most people on these forums will ever be willing to work to get to my level of success so my income is irrelevent.

Plus income goes hand in hand with a willingness to actually work a full week, week after week. With our business you should make over 100k after all expenses.

Also I don't really need to claim with tangible numbers because I'm not advertising anything or promoting anything so I don't need to prove to anyone my success, except to my Wife of course:) My point was there are good quality organizations out there... you just have to find them.

I don't work with anyone out of Thomasville, GA or "Whatever" or with Lincoln Heritage... I'm not tied to any one FE Insurance Co. Well I take that back... I only work with companies that are completely over the phone and no wet signatures.

If I was to tell you all the details and tell you the guys and girls I work with then I would be advertising and that was not my initial intention plus it would give the "advertising police guy" (arnguy) something to piss and moan about instead working and making money.

L8r

Well call me then...252-292-3350...Greg..Thanks!

L8r

I frequently hear/read life insurance "advice" along the lines of:
-"You only need life insurance during your income producing years"
-"Once you retire, your need for life insurance expires"
-"The amount of life insurance needed is the sum that would be needed to replace your earnings"

etc.

Yet, there is quite a market out there - and largely untapped - for "guaranteed issue"/"no medical questions"/"simplified issue"/"only a few medical questions" (aka "final expense") policies.

Assuming that the majority of applicants for FE policies are not breadwinners at time of application but retired seniors, the terminally ill, etc. (please correct if the assumption is wrong), there appears to be an incongruity in the above.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Can anyone please quote me a 67 year old male with a pacemaker in CA for 10,000 face amount? or recommend me a great carrier at low premiums. Thank you.

Back