Florida Appointment Help Needed

I agree with you. I understand fully now that a $9,500 Max OOP is completely wrong to put people on unless they don't mind paying that kind of money. However, I certainly do like the select solutions add-ons, but am aware of a potential huge hole it leaves and most likely AIG won't be there to pay for the Max OOP in most cases.

And, the new products do have a $25 million lifetime per person.

All in all, I want to offer whatever is in the best interest of my client at all times. With only one product in my briefcase, I am limiting myself and losing too much business.

I agree with you. I understand fully now that a $9,500 Max OOP is completely wrong to put people on unless they don't mind paying that kind of money. However, I certainly do like the select solutions add-ons, but am aware of a potential huge hole it leaves and most likely AIG won't be there to pay for the Max OOP in most cases.

And, the new products do have a $25 million lifetime per person.

All in all, I want to offer whatever is in the best interest of my client at all times. With only one product in my briefcase, I am limiting myself and losing too much business.

Agreed. I LOVE to get in behind these guys.

It's like shootin' fish in a barrel...

:D Won't be me. I am out of there. So, who do you mostly sell? GR...What about Globe? I am guessing Aetna is too expensive too, huh? Have you been selling Avalon? I see Avalon's policy is pretty much a carbon copy of BCBSF, but are on the radio a lot.

Sorry for all the questions. I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Who are the most competitive and which 3-5 carriers to you mostly sell here?

:D Won't be me. I am out of there. So, who do you mostly sell? GR...What about Globe? I am guessing Aetna is too expensive too, huh? Have you been selling Avalon? I see Avalon's policy is pretty much a carbon copy of BCBSF, but are on the radio a lot.

Sorry for all the questions. I just need to be pointed in the right direction. Who are the most competitive and which 3-5 carriers to you mostly sell here?

Don't use Aetna (bad policy). Do use Avalon where needed. GR and HumanaOne are the big two right now - but that's always subject to change from market forces.

Do you carry any good dental plans and medicare suppliment plans? If so, which ones do you recommend?

There is a medicare suppliment my grandfather is on called Optimum and he has no premium. Somehow the premium is paid by Medicare and so I was wondering if we could even sell that company because there is no preumium. It is only available in three counties in FL. Have you heard of them?

What are the holes you are referencing?

Latest posts

Back