For Appointments

Do you know of any other mail house that will mail ages 55-79 fixed cost lead for $31? I think yig does a fixed cost lead but its ages 50-83 i believe.But i’ve heard from a ton of people they resell leads.Need a lead does a $32 bs walmart lead ages 50-85. Yes all co’s have the same data but its how RGI uses that data to get responses which is different . No question they retarget past responders and serial mailers . Who do you or your agents uses for fixed cost? Does IFG have their own fixed cost program or use an outside vendor?

Talked to the RGI sales rep Tim Ritchie.....
He’s a corporate guy talking corporate talk. Says he’s been in the industry 20 years and when I asked about good areas to mail his response was “everywhere” !
All he could talk about was CPL,LRM,CRM......And how many mailers they send out for Medicare,Annuities,FE.
Definitely not a hands on guy and squirmed with my direct questions Lol!

I simulated an order by zip codes and immediately noticed the first zip code listed in the county I was building an order for was unfamiliar. This is a county I’ve mailed a few times.
As it turns out,the zip code in question is 200 miles north ! About 7 counties away !

When I called him to get his help,he emailed me and said he was traveling and unavailable. He forwarded my concerns to technical support. You cannot call them,you just email them,you’ll get an automated reply,and they’ll call you.

Felt like I was dealing with a Bot.

This went into a game of phone tag,more emails auto replies,confusion. When I finally spoke to someone,they were polite,but were unable to fix the issues I was having with their website when placing an order. Yes,a couple other issues.......I kept thinking about what JD always says..

“I like working with companies that make my job easier”.

Nuff said......true story.

I dropped 1004 Walmart gift card leads with Main Street Powermail and only got 6 back. And I dropped them in a town that actually has a Walmart lol ... That is the worst FE drop return I have ever had.

How did this drop finish up ? I know a guy in Pa. that swears by this card. He uses Lead Concepts. He says he gets 1.5-2% l He likes it because it says life insurance,he uses a pink card. He says it the gift card rarely comes up in conversation and he only mails them out for $5 when someone is a buyer.
There’s a box to check on the card in bold letters “I’d like to receive a Free Walmart gift card”.

Have you sent out any more ? Would you use the card again ?

Thanks

Actually you can mark out the gift card if you want with a black marker . That’s what I do with older Walmart leads I buy. I’ve worked many over the years just like tm leads . I’ve found many more super poverty type respond . If that weren’t the overall case then every agent would mail them as responses higher .

Actually you can mark out the gift card if you want with a black marker . That’s what I do with older Walmart leads I buy. I’ve worked many over the years just like tm leads . I’ve found many more super poverty type respond . If that weren’t the overall case then every agent would mail them as responses higher .

Did those types typically mail it back for the gift card?

Types with no bank account? Green Dot people?

Do you mail any fresh ones or have you stopped?

Who’s selling aged Walmart leads ? How much a pop ?

Yes many people mail back for the free card . The truth is many of the people that mail in the cards have no interest in insurance or they just don’t have the means to buy it . Yes it seems more than normal people without checking accounts . But give them a try maybe you’ll like them . I want higher intent leads without a free give away and have the money so i won’t mail those .Just my preference.I forgot where i got the aged leads . BUt efes sells aged leads 6 months to 5 years ago for as low as $3 each on the old old leads . But many people have moved .There’s no question response rates have dropped noticeably the last 6 plus months . Why not try walmart leads thru need lead for $32 each ages 50-85?

How did this drop finish up ? I know a guy in Pa. that swears by this card. He uses Lead Concepts. He says he gets 1.5-2% l He likes it because it says life insurance,he uses a pink card. He says it the gift card rarely comes up in conversation and he only mails them out for $5 when someone is a buyer.
There’s a box to check on the card in bold letters “I’d like to receive a Free Walmart gift card”.

Have you sent out any more ? Would you use the card again ?

Thanks
I have never had any one mention the card when I knock on their door.. If they invite me in, I give them the card up front..

Last edited:
TR King has made a deal with RGI where we can get a 20% discount on orders per thousand. It’s $380 per thousand.
Agents under contract with Todd and Matt receive a discount code.
They had been talking about doing set price but decided to go this route.
They do not want to dispense leads,can’t say I blame them.

I’ve been running E-64 with Chris and the returns have been good up until the beginning of 2021.
Slow mail delivery...postal workers with Covid....
I like working with him,he’s a decent straight up dude. I am willing to pay a little more if I get what I want.

I am running the exact data I was getting at LC against data I’m looking at from RGI.
Exact same filters.
I am getting as much as 2x-3x more names.
What’s going on here ?

Unknowns.
I don’t like that you cannot talk to anyone there.
I don’t like not being able to choose the color of the card.
I don’t think they send you the hard copies,just the scans.
I have not ordered anything from them as this has just been announced.

Thoughts ?
Whats E-64?

Back