For Appointments

Funguy

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hey guys,

I’ve noticed in some YouTube videos, successful agents from Family First Life saying they’re using internet leads for making in person appointments.

I’m curious if there are any agents on this forum who give preference to internet / Facebook leads for appointment setting ? If yes which would be the best lead vendor for internet/Facebook leads in your opinion?

If yes which would be the best lead vendor for internet/Facebook leads in your opinion?

I would try to find out which vendor FFL is using - I don't think they are doing these in-house. It seems they use the same lead vendors we all have access to: TTC, Bang Bang, Lead Gurus, Lead Connections, Need-A-Lead, Lead Concepts, etc. Find out who is a large vendor of general need life insurance leads and you will probably figure out who FFL is using.

I've seen their videos as well. They call them "instant internet leads" and charge $11/each for them. The agents who are doing well with them seem to be buying them at 100 lead clips and then pounding the phones to get 5-10-15 appointments. Nothing wrong with that, of course; however, a solid phone script and the ability to stick to it and answer objections to the appointment will determine if someone is an agent getting maybe 5 appointments at best or an aganet rocking 15 appointments.

I know FFL gets a lot of hate, and certainly deserves some of the criticisms leveled against it: But the agents they have who are writing $300 - $400K+ per year on their own pens are 1) spending four figures per week on leads each and every week ($1000 - $2500), and they are 2) working their arses off - Monday 12 hour dial days setting up Tues/Wed in the field. Thursday 12 hour dial day setting up Fri/Sat in the field. They are usually running FE, MP, and something called "life insurance" leads all together.

Hey guys,

I’ve noticed in some YouTube videos, successful agents from Family First Life saying they’re using internet leads for making in person appointments.

I’m curious if there are any agents on this forum who give preference to internet / Facebook leads for appointment setting ? If yes which would be the best lead vendor for internet/Facebook leads in your opinion?

These internet leads aren't completely terrible except for the fact that they resell these leads over and over. They have become the new Lincoln Heritage of the insurance space making money hand over fist off of their agents (it also doesn't help that they shove Americo down the agents' throat as well). These internet leads are called "Instant Life Leads" and are something like $11 or $12.

I have tried every single major lead source and profitability is by far higher with direct mail than all other lead sources. Fresh, exclusive direct mail ages most gracefully and gets the most consistent results for sure. Even if the client doesn't remember, you have something in their HANDWRITING which refreshes that lead as if the client sent it in yesterday.

If you are looking at these types of leads only, I would suggest TTC Facebook leads.

I put on my LinkedIn “family first life people stop direct messaging me”
:D

you are not lying...I get at least five emails from them a week. It's always with some weird agency name too. First Family Life Legendary. First Family Life Cartegena. First Family Life Wolves. Frickin' WOLVES!

Every single agent there seems to be a recruiter, oops, GA.

Last edited:
These internet leads aren't completely terrible except for the fact that they resell these leads over and over. They have become the new Lincoln Heritage of the insurance space making money hand over fist off of their agents (it also doesn't help that they shove Americo down the agents' throat as well). These internet leads are called "Instant Life Leads" and are something like $11 or $12.

I have tried every single major lead source and profitability is by far higher with direct mail than all other lead sources. Fresh, exclusive direct mail ages most gracefully and gets the most consistent results for sure. Even if the client doesn't remember, you have something in their HANDWRITING which refreshes that lead as if the client sent it in yesterday.

If you are looking at these types of leads only, I would suggest TTC Facebook leads.

Tons of even supposedly reputablable IMO’s are reselling dm leads. The new scam from lead concepts is to sell walmart and memorial guide leads . But lead concepts leads ask for no age,date of birth and don’t even have the yr like 2021 on them . I bought some on a fixed cost program from a well known supposedly very reputable imo all know and 98% of the people told me they never filled it out. Think about how easy it is to resell leads with no ages or dates 5-10 times and make a fortune . Outside using rgi or doing per 1000 drops with 2021 and ages on there I’m suspect of all leads now

I meant nobody remembered mailing it and they all agreed their writing . The IMO has been good to me over the years so I won’t mention his name . It’s a warning to all that many many imo’s and vendors reselling leads . All you have to do is keep hearing 98% of the time “ I don’t remember filling it out but it’s my writing “ . Insist on the year, the age ( not date of birth as that can be a 3 yr old card ) and preferably like rgi ( return by March 28,2021 .

Back