For The Final Expense Writers Working Lead Systems

The Wolf - STA

Good morning everyone:) First, I'm newly rejoining the Forum and discussions (as of today). I'm delighted to be here, I hope you're all well and I'm excited to communicate and get some very good feedback. Thank you in advance for your thoughts and comments.

Also, just very quickly about me (only so you just know a little of my background). I've been in the industry non-stop for the last 25 years. Only since January 1st of this year have I taken some time off. Needed it BADLY, after a near quarter century in this business. Anyway, "break's over", I'm back off the bench and am the new DM for a very large group. FYI... I'm NOT here to try to recruit anyone, influence anyone, nor am I looking to be recruited. I'd be wasting your time..lol. No... I'm just here to ask some questions and get some good, thoughtful responses.

So... As one might expect in my new role and capacity, I need to start accumulating possible outlets for leads/lead vendors in the final expense space. Who's good? Who has good leads? Who has good leads as well as multiple lead options possibly? Who's not full of sh%$, shoots straight and isn't going to waste my and ESPECIALLY my agents money?

Please direct me, o' wise ones - Very gratefully awaiting your responses:noteworthy:

DM is king.

RGI does DM better than anyone.

TLC is close. Chris is as honest as they come in the lead gen business.

Hi jdeasy! Are you allowed to elaborate any more in the general forum? If not, please direct message me. Can you give me actual company and contact names in a direct message? Promise, I will contact them and say that you referred me. Let me know - THANK YOU, jdeasy!!

I don’t think there’s any restrictions here.

DM is direct mail. Undisputed king.

RGI is a lead vendor. They sell only direct to IMO’s on fixed cost.

TLC is The Lead Connection. Chris Etheridge is the owner. Straight up guy.

I’ve never bought leads from The Lead Jerk but every now and then Matt would give me some leads in areas he had extras. Always wrote a lot of business on his leads.

I don’t think there’s any restrictions here.

DM is direct mail. Undisputed king.

RGI is a lead vendor. They sell only direct to IMO’s on fixed cost.

TLC is The Lead Connection. Chris Etheridge is the owner. Straight up guy.

I’ve never bought leads from The Lead Jerk but every now and then Matt would give me some leads in areas he had extras. Always wrote a lot of business on his leads.

FANTASTIC... Exactly, what I'm looking for, jdeasy. Yeah, I'm am now the L&A Marketing Director for a HUGE IMO. "RGI" stands for?

Btw... I've literally run a couple of very large IMO's in my past, been a home office executive, reinsurance director, IRC compliance officer/director.. Yada, yada. Again, just here looking for some good info. from some great folks that have "boots on the ground". Again, THANK YOU!

FANTASTIC... Exactly, what I'm looking for, jdeasy. Yeah, I'm am now the L&A Marketing Director for a HUGE IMO. "RGI" stands for?

Btw... I've literally run a couple of very large IMO's in my past, been a home office executive, reinsurance director, IRC compliance officer/director.. Yada, yada. Again, just here looking for some good info. from some great folks that have "boots on the ground". Again, THANK YOU!

RGI Data Assets. I don't know what the RGI stands for. What "large" IMO are you with that doesn't know about RGI?

RGI Data Assets. I don't know what the RGI stands for. What "large" IMO are you with that doesn't know about RGI?

Ha:confused: It's ME that's asking about RGI and these other outlets. The company has its' own vendors and resources and of course those outlets are now mine also. I'm just updating myself and "my back pocket". As I'm sure you may know well, in THIS business, you always gotta have your own "rolodex". Yes, I'm "old school". I don't actually HAVE a rolodex anymore, but you get the idea..lol.

Ha:confused: It's ME that's asking about RGI and these other outlets. The company has its' own vendors and resources and of course those outlets are now mine also. I'm just updating myself and "my back pocket". As I'm sure you may know well, in THIS business, you always gotta have your own "rolodex". Yes, I'm "old school". I don't actually HAVE a rolodex anymore, but you get the idea..lol.

So, who is this IMO?

I’ll run 130 k pieces threw Chris by sept yr to date . I’d never use anyone else . I used rgi last yr for a yr . Wrote a lot off them but I like to drop different areas in different states not in any particular order so fixed cost not for me . One life has same fixed cost program as rgi threw some fmo’s . Matter of fact they copied rgi “ reply by July 3rd 2022 “ . Same verbiage too .

I’ll run 130 k pieces threw Chris by sept yr to date . I’d never use anyone else . I used rgi last yr for a yr . Wrote a lot off them but I like to drop different areas in different states not in any particular order so fixed cost not for me . One life has same fixed cost program as rgi threw some fmo’s . Matter of fact they copied rgi “ reply by July 3rd 2022 “ . Same verbiage too .

Awesome info... THANKS DonP!

Back