Foresters Agent Services line has really gone downhill

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Just got off the phone for a pending application I have with Foresters. Their customer service has really gone down hill. Their phone people act like you are bothering them, and are a little on the rude side.

Anyone else experience this? Its not the first time its happened to me with Foresters.

They used to be a very good and pleasant company to deal with. What happened?

Just got off the phone for a pending application I have with Foresters. Their customer service has really gone down hill. Their phone people act like you are bothering them, and are a little on the rude side.

Anyone else experience this? Its not the first time its happened to me with Foresters.

Speaking generally about customer service/ agent services across the board (life companies)... the move to at home offices has not been a good one. It takes a special kind to be able to work from home and keep the focus of office life.

The Wuhan Flu has created and continues to create disruptions in life at all levels. People's nerves are on edge and have been for far too long.

If I were a doctor, I would prescribe a fast from all news media for one full week, a cup of coffee in the mornings on the porch or patio with someone you love, and a walk in the evening air to close out the day.

Not to take away from your question, as it is a very good one. I think you might find your observation might be more of across the board situation at the moment. :yes:

Last edited:

I would say the best thing to do is make a note of the name of the rep and send an email to your upline so that they can address it.

I would say the best thing to do is make a note of the name of the rep and send an email to your upline so that they can address it.
If I knew the name of the rep, I would send you an email. But its an overall attitude the last couple of times I have had to call them. Their overall corporate culture has seemed to go downhill

“Can i confirm your address and date of birth”
“Whats yours?”

.....receives call from Bruce Borak cause new business rep complains.

Back