Former WFG Agent - Should I retire?

I have no problem with the fact it happens, however, it should be made public knowledge to new recruits prior to joining, otherwise it is misleading.

Hey I never liked going to an event and watching some new person walked across the stage as the new Stud knowing full well the sales came from that person's warm market.

Yes there's a promotion side. Even if telling new people about the ways to come in the back door most wouldn't qualify anyway.

There's a big difference between a green person and an experienced agent. Hey I understand it and accept it. Now here is something it took me a long time to realize and understand.

The bottom line is money and this is a sales business. No one gets paid unless something is sold. Many people want and need at least extra income..MLM...Marketing to the masses with the masses.

I did not mention at my WFG office they wanted me to come across as a financial advisor to our clients and not as a insurance agent. They wanted us to push IULs because it would allow them to retire and reach their goals and dreams. I sold life insurance policies!! I knew nothing about financial planning besides I did not have my series license.

Hey I never liked going to an event and watching some new person walked across the stage as the new Stud knowing full well the sales came from that person's warm market.

Yes there's a promotion side. Even if telling new people about the ways to come in the back door most wouldn't qualify anyway.

There's a big difference between a green person and an experienced agent. Hey I understand it and accept it. Now here is something it took me a long time to realize and understand.

The bottom line is money and this is a sales business. No one gets paid unless something is sold. Many people want and need at least extra income..MLM...Marketing to the masses with the masses.
I wonder how it would go if the $1M got on stage and mentioned that $600k of that was gate receipts from hosting conferences, and speaking on corporate's behalf, $180k from the sale of DVDs and books, $200k was in overrides on products purchased internally, and $20k in overrides from products sold to outside consumers? Would the audience still feel empowered??

I did not mention at my WFG office they wanted me to come across as a financial advisor to our clients and not as a insurance agent. They wanted us to push IULs because it would allow them to retire and reach their goals and dreams. I sold life insurance policies!! I knew nothing about financial planning besides I did not have my series license.

You don't have to have a securities license to do proper financial planning. You need them to buy, sell, holding, or any recommendations regarding securities.

I really like IUL. But to call IUL an "investment" isn't correct... and it's demeaning to IUL. IUL (or WL or any properly structured cash value life policy) does many things that investments cannot do.

You'll want to read this too:

Attachments

• Why Life Agents Have A Poor Image Ed Morrow.pdf
    218.4 KB · Views: 2
right now as you say it can't be done there are people making money.
So if 100,000 lose money and 200 make money, its ok by you to promote an MLM opportunity using lifestyle promotion, financial independence and dreams of residual income? Seriously???

Most people don't make it because it's so tough. See a presentation and then do a net search and people see all the negativity and then doubt steps in.
Could you please provide the link to any MLM You-Tube where the speaker focuses on how tough it is to be successful and that 99% of the audience will crash and burn, after first spending some money? Any MLM will do really.

You seem to be experienced with MLMs. I understand you are Legal Shield currently. How long have you been involved with MLMs?

Back