Former WFG Agent - Should I retire?

I was involved in a company about 20 years ago. We didn't have that stuff.

We DID have loud, thumping music, over-sized bonus checks, and Mercedes Benz S320 and S500 leases for the Directors and Vice Presidents.

That company no longer exists.

But if I want to relive some of that, I can find one of my old "upline" on YouTube. He's one of the founding distributors for Seacret.

I was involved in a company about 20 years ago. We didn't have that stuff.

We DID have loud, thumping music, over-sized bonus checks, and Mercedes Benz S320 and S500 leases for the Directors and Vice Presidents.

That company no longer exists.

But if I want to relive some of that, I can find one of my old "upline" on YouTube. He's one of the founding distributors for Seacret.
Or Google any Amway convention, the originators of the terms "stud" and "duplication".

Looks like you may have dodged a bullet.........

"In 2014, 63% of all Seacret Agents received no income or payments from Seacret. The average income of ALL Seacret Agents received from Seacret in 2014 was $535. These figures represent average gross compensation and do not include expenses incurred by an Agent in the operation or promotion of his or her business. Such expenses can vary widely, and may include advertising or promotional expenses, product samples, training, travel, phone and internet costs, and other miscellaneous expenses." (2014 Annual Income Disclosure Statement)

Back