Former WFG Agent - Should I retire?

Could you please provide the link to any MLM You-Tube where the speaker focuses on how tough it is to be successful and that 99% of the audience will crash and burn, after first spending some money? Any MLM will do really.

Not all will crash and burn but I have listened to old Art Williams tapes in the past and he mentioned how hard it will be.

Maybe it was his Enemy Can't Win tape. Maybe it can be found online.

WFG had an event in Anaheim at the convention center today. My friend said right after the meeting they encouraged for everyone to sign up for a pre-event in Las Vegas before the main convention for a particular team. Of course you must pay. Again, top leaders are making big bucks having these meetings. This is my friends 4th event this year that he had to pay to attend. He was told you cannot miss this event. It will be big and will change your life he is told. LOL

WFG had an event in Anaheim at the convention center today. My friend said right after the meeting they encouraged for everyone to sign up for a pre-event in Las Vegas before the main convention for a particular team. Of course you must pay. Again, top leaders are making big bucks having these meetings. This is my friends 4th event this year that he had to pay to attend. He was told you cannot miss this event. It will be big and will change your life he is told. LOL
Yup....."nothing happens until after the convention". And while you're there, be sure and drop by the company store in the lobby for the latest souvenirs, training dvds and books by famous authors.

Last edited:
Not all will crash and burn but I have listened to old Art Williams tapes in the past and he mentioned how hard it will be.

Maybe it was his Enemy Can't Win tape. Maybe it can be found online.
Art was around to see insurance marry MLM, and rode the pop phase to the top. Art also wasn't there when a little thing called the internet came along, nor was he around when it went public and the annual reports are now public. Now the dream sold can be discounted completely by spending 5 mins on Google reading from the horses mouth. The P.T. Barnum of insurance according to Sandy Weill.

You seem to be experienced with MLMs. I understand you are Legal Shield currently. How long have you been involved with MLMs?

Some years. I have been at it part-time and have referred out to others. Currently I am transitioning to Full-time. No I am not recruiting a team here because I have found many minds I have spoken to have a wall.

Currently I study Art and will be mentored by an upline very close to Hubert. .

Something I have noticed is all success comes downto having a system.

The FE guys run a system driven by leads. Art had a system driven by the kitchen table presentation. Hubert has his steps..

What I like about MLM is if a person qualifies they can be given a chance. Many people here came from MLM and changed their lives and their future generations. That is a legacy for someone.

MLM isn't all about lotions and potions. Not all products and services can be bought on sites such as ebay. Yes there is a difference.

MLM is a system. The LegalShield membership is a service. There is a separation between the two.

Yup....."nothing happens until after the convention". And while you're there, be sure and drop by the company store in the lobby for the latest souvenirs, training dvds and books by famous authors.

I have no problem with that if tools are available. What business is 100% free. People buy books and such all the time from different sources. Why not from people who have been there?

Hey I bought a book from here about selling FE.. Is that a problem. I also intend on buying another one.

Let me promote Dave Duford..A great book. If I see others who promote something andI have an interest in I will buy those also.

Same concept..Information has value..I don't ecpect everything to be free.

Art was around to see insurance marry MLM, and rode the pop phase to the top. Art also wasn't there when a little thing called the internet came along, nor was he around when it went public and the annual reports are now public. Now the dream sold can be discounted completely by spending 5 mins on Google reading from the horses mouth. The P.T. Barnum of insurance according to Sandy Weill.

The only way the dream can be discounted per the individual is to try and say it wasn't for me. Then again being with the wrong fit doesn't mean the same thing for all.

As for the times. Yes today we do have the internet. So business doesn't have to be local and in some cases national also.

Here is what I see in the future especially on the financial services side. Many peple will become licensed and do business from the comfort of their homes.

It's being done now but not by the big organizations yet.

Toolbelt your a good guy (I think your a guy as gender never came up) and if you found the right company you would become huge.

I was once real pro a term company then went con. Then found out life is short. All my debates over the years really meant nothing as the company just keeps going and going..

Today it's the same with the MLM concept. Its use will probably still be here many years from now as with these debates.

Back