Frank Stastny - RIP

Tough news. Really tough. Frank contributed more to this forum than most anyone else and did so without asking for anything in return. A truly big heart.

When you look up the word irreplaceable in the dictionary there is a picture of Frank.

Frank, I will miss you brother, so will anyone who has ever interacted with you in any way.

It's a very sad day to see such a good, even great man leave us.

Rick, will you be able to post where we can send flowers?

The insurance industry should somehow recognize him with some sort of memorial, and we definitely on this site, should as well. Maybe make a "frank" memorial free advice forum, or a "frank" award for the agent who gives the most of himself to newbies. Something like that.

I'm sorry to hear this. I didn't know him as well as others on the forum - only spoke with Frank a few times on the phone. He was a good guy.

He would always take my call and would drop whatever he was doing to give great advice.

He even went out of his way to help us little guys to get the best commission and not be used/abused by bigger companies.

Miss you Frank.

While Frank had his opinions, he had the experience to back up those opinions.

As he was in his insurance practice, he was throughout this forum, dedicated to doing the right thing based on honesty, competence, and doing good for his fellow man.

I enjoyed our conversations, and thought he had a unique voice-tone that was perfect for the phone work he was so good at.

Maybe others would agree with this, that whenever one happened to call him on the phone you'd get the feeling you interrupted him having a lot of fun. The smile in his voice always came through, and he made you feel like your call was the only one he got the entire day.

Its ironic and sad that for the unexpected occurrences in life for which he sold insurance, he too fell victim to the unexpected.

The mark of a great man is how he is missed by so many who appreciated his knowledge, experience, selflessness and compassion.

RIP Frank, thanks for taking the time to help countless agent's including myself better themselves and this profession.

Back