Frank Stastny - RIP

Wow!...last Saturday I saw he was online and called on the off chance he might pick up. Me: "Hi Frank, sorry to bug you on a Saturday night, could you give me some advice?" Frank: I'm just hanging out on the couch. I love to try to help you new guys. What can I do for you?" Spent 35 minutes with me and made it sound like he enjoyed it...I believe he did.
Thanks Frank and God Bless!

My condolences to Franks family, he was a character, 100 percent genuine, and will be missed.

He had a great sense of humor, and with that said....

In his memory, make some cold calls..

Help put the lead companies out of business.....

I was looking at facebook and the thread title caught my attention.I thought he might have retired or something. Really sad news. Even though we didn't speak often, it's amazing how reading the forum can make you feel so close to someone.

My condolences to his family.

I was looking at facebook and the thread title caught my attention.I thought he might have retired or something. Really sad news. Even though we didn't speak often, it's amazing how reading the forum can make you feel so close to someone.

My condolences to his family.

He felt like an old friend to me and I had never met him! I almost drove over to his part of Missouri one time and put it off....damn, big regret on my part.

Wow, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. He was great guy and this is a huge loss. I don't know what else to say other than R.I.P. Frank, and condolences to his family.

Back