Free Webinar: Building Wordpress Sites

How much money would be spent to get the website to where you have it now in costs excluding time?

I'll be doing further things to his website, more on keywords next including tracking of performance, adding a theme and pages next, then on to more advanced topics like rss ping modification, integration with facebook and twitter, then adding an actual landing page on the front with contact form.

Will you be doing follow up seminars on these things?

Awesome! He is the most deserving agent I know.:jiggy:

Thanks

Lee

Apologize for not being able to answer questions after the webinar, gotowebinar decided it didnt want me to unmute anyone.

Either their fault (it said it was a server issue) or my fault for not using windows.

If anyone did have questions i'd be happy to answer, also if any of you want a copy of the keyword research sheet and further explanation of that, I'll post that up in the ILIAA.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
And since Lee asked, and needs a website, Lee wins.

I'll be doing further things to his website, more on keywords next including tracking of performance, adding a theme and pages next, then on to more advanced topics like rss ping modification, integration with facebook and twitter, then adding an actual landing page on the front with contact form.

When I get the video you can see the costs to get a site to that point falls somewhere around 25$.

You can shop around for a shared host with fantastico, go to expertsrs.com to get a domain with free privacy and a couple other free addons for 8.99, then go to fiverr.com and grab a sheet of keyword research.

When you're first starting, the server itself and the website itself aren't as important as getting content built, unless you want to shell out for a 100% professionally made site.

My opinion is, and opinions are all over the place, but my opinion is that step one to doing something successful is to learn how to add the content to your site.

A good custom template 100% origninal can be had for 100$ for a landing page to stick on the front of a website. However, until you already have some content indexed, and the page within the top 20 results you're targeting, what exactly is the point to graphics or custom visuals.

it's like designing the cover art before you bother to write a book.

Also, content needs to change with the search desires of users. Some terms don't change much, some change annually or even monthly.

The next few steps I'm going to be showing to do are literally free.

At the 25$ - 50$ point, you don't have to spend money again for almost 6 months if you're doing self building.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It was like any other webinar I do I'm sure, I probably rambled some to fill time when technical issues arose, it had more technical issues than normal because I was building the site live while on the webinar, it wasn't slides, and then the part I'm good at, which is answering questions was impossible to do because gotowebinar wouldn't let me unmute anyone.

I'm going to edit it and post for free, the first few of these that lead up to the point of having a working wordpress site are going to be available for free, there are some parts of the content that are going to be ILIAA exclusive, such as the keyword research sheets themself, and printouts of the linking strategy diagrams, and when we get into some of the more advanced videos.

Everyone should be able to create an inexpensive, decent online space that google and bing would see, and it's really not hard.

Anyone that tells you it's hard likely has an agenda.

Last edited:
I should rephrase, it isn't difficult.

Shoveling rock or working in a sawmill isn't difficult, but its hard.

Building a website isn't difficult, but it is somewhat hard in terms of time and work.

I gotta catch up on work this week first. Have some large tasks that have to be completed.

Probably next week.

Back