Friday Marketing

I have tried networking and I can sometimes get in the door but if the current broker is not doing a bad job it can tough. Where I have really run into problems is where the Large agency is doing Employee benefits, PC, & Financial. I recently won one but that was because they were too small for the large agency to care.
Any case under 50 is being dam near ignored by the large agencies.

You have to network with the main decision maker/ owner of the company. Anyone else is a could be a waste of time.

I have networked with a lot of owners sons and that has not yielded large results. It did bring in new clients but only 10% of the people I met with. Still 10% is 10%.

How about Thursday? If the owner is out of the office on Friday, then Thursday may be the new Friday.

scagnt83 and ABC, how much networking do you do? Is it effective compared to your other forms of prospecting?

I think you just need to get to know your market and find what works.

An agent working with companies will have different means than one who works with individuals or seniors.

Call when they are home, stop by when they have time, and sell sell sell :)

Looks like we all agree that Mondays are the least effective day. I have found Tuesdays and Fridays for whatever reason to be the best days for me.

Back