General marketing materials

sbg_ben

Super Genius
Hello all,

When you meet with a client do you have a generic brochure you hand out that has information about medicare and includes your contact information? Do you have a branded folder you give the client with their policy info in it?

What marketing materials are you giving out when you meet with new medicare (or individual health) prospects?

AEP is coming, good luck to you all

Hello all,

When you meet with a client do you have a generic brochure you hand out that has information about medicare and includes your contact information? Do you have a branded folder you give the client with their policy info in it?

What marketing materials are you giving out when you meet with new medicare (or individual health) prospects?

AEP is coming, good luck to you all
Each carrier has their own brochure.

Each carrier has their own brochure.

I know that lol. My newer agent was asking if we had any generic marketing pieces that didn't have any carrier info on them. I personally don't. So I was wondering if it is a normal thing to carry around general brochures that are not branded by carriers. That's all

I know that lol. My newer agent was asking if we had any generic marketing pieces that didn't have any carrier info on them. I personally don't. So I was wondering if it is a normal thing to carry around general brochures that are not branded by carriers. That's all
New Horizons Marketing has generic marketing materials that they'll put your brand on for you if you have 1 contract with them.

https://www.newhorizonsmktg.com/

I use some Medicare 101 slides and stick them in a folder. It's a 10 page pdf but 99% of the conversation revolves around a triangle looking image with med sup/pdp and mapd at the bottom.

I use some Medicare 101 slides and stick them in a folder. It's a 10 page pdf but 99% of the conversation revolves around a triangle looking image with med sup/pdp and mapd at the bottom.

I like this idea, thanks. I definitely have some generic medicare 101 presentations sitting around that I could make into something like that. I know this is a dumb question, but what type of folder do you use? Just a manila file folder or do you use a real folder with pockets in it? Do you put any branding on the folder?

Back