Going through a rough patch

I've actually been recently studying up on exactly when you know what you're talking about regarding health insurance.

It's taken me a lot of work but I've figure it out. You know what you're talking about after 8.25 years in the business. Unfortunately, before 8.25 years you don't have the faintest clue.

Today I'm going to study deductibles.

I've actually been recently studying up on exactly when you know what you're talking about regarding health insurance.

It's taken me a lot of work but I've figure it out. You know what you're talking about after 8.25 years in the business. Unfortunately, before 8.25 years you don't have the faintest clue.

Today I'm going to study deductibles.

3.25 years to go for for me, woo hoo!!

Hey and with the failure rate so high, we better stick around!!

I just realized, you guys should be happy that you're the smartest, most knowledgeable, most successful agents on the forum, so smile!

:yes:

3.25 years to go for for me, woo hoo!!

Hey and with the failure rate so high, we better stick around!!

Rob you frick'n whore. How dare you train anyone when you're 3.25 years short of knowing anything. But I need you to call me today. The deductible thing has me kinda confused.

Rob and John... what's your f-ing problem... u f's have chattered and stamered for the last 30 post defending yourself. If i was you guys i would calmly walk away from this thread with my tail between my legs

What I'm trying to get across is simple: Time does not necessarily = knowledge.

Allow me to try to explain this in simple terms using "life." A 20 year old knows a lot more than a 6 year old however a 40 year old doesn't necessarily know more than a 35 year old. Tough concept to grasp.

There's a period where you gain knowledge and although you can indeed learn every day, an agent with 15 years of experience may not know a single thing more than an agent with 10 years.

If fact, an agent with 5 years of experience can very well be far more knowledgeable then an agent with 10.

It's not simply biding time that gains knowledge. I personally know agents in the biz 10 years who I would never give a referral - because even after 10 years they have their head up their a**.

So let's get away from this "if you don't have "X" amount of years in the biz then you don't know s**t" attitude on this board and we'll be just fine.

Rob and John... what's your f-ing problem... u f's have chattered and stamered for the last 30 post defending yourself. If i was you guys i would calmly walk away from this thread with my tail between my legs

Actually, I don't think I defended anything, I just kidded around, man you have a thin skin. And please refrain from vulgarities on the forum, haven't you read the rules?

Back