Good low cost Phone Dialier

When I started I had $1,000 in the bank. I used my credit card to front me for leads. I made enough money in the first month to never have to use debt ever again in the business.

You'll never make money by saving money, you make money by investing money. If you wont invest in yourself, you wont invest in anything of value. Get out of sales, and have someone else pay you (invest in you) to do a job.

There is a difference in being a sales person, and being a business owner. Too many agents look at this gig as a sales opportunity, and they fail. They are employees and need to work for someone.

Those that treat it as a business (and feel the need to put in more hours to make enough sales), will make it.

Its a mentality thing.

When I started I had $1,000 in the bank. I used my credit card to front me for leads. I made enough money in the first month to never have to use debt ever again in the business.

You'll never make money by saving money, you make money by investing money. If you wont invest in yourself, you wont invest in anything of value. Get out of sales, and have someone else pay you (invest in you) to do a job.

There is a difference in being a sales person, and being a business owner. Too many agents look at this gig as a sales opportunity, and they fail. They are employees and need to work for someone.

Those that treat it as a business (and feel the need to put in more hours to make enough sales), will make it.

Its a mentality thing.
So true.

Its a mentality thing.

Yeah but if you can do it for free, why spend the money. I have seen sales people who always buy more stuff then they have to for there business and say it is an "investment."

This is 2018 there is a free way around everything.

Yeah but if you can do it for free, why spend the money. I have seen sales people who always buy more stuff then they have to for there business and say it is an "investment."

Nothing is free. And anything that is cheap will cost you more in the end.

Its a mentality thing.
giphy.gif

Ok, FWIW, I used an app on my iPad briefly called Moon Dialer. I got some headphones with a mic to make the calls. I think it's available for android also. Again, like the Skype app @HoosierLife referred you to, it may not be as full featured as the Sales Force dialer, but it was a free app. They charge you for the calls, but really, really cheap!

Back