Good low cost Phone Dialier

Looking for a low cost phone dialer, if there even is any low cost one's, and what I mean by low is "free" or as close as I can get to free since I am sure "free" doesn't doesn't exist.

Just fine. Skype works as good as your internet service. Ecsow just dials your list and integrates with Skype.

The problem there is there is no local presence. Local presence will increase your pickups by up to 40%.

I use Salesdialers. If you use my code KruzichSentMe you will get $10 off a month.

Sales Dialers | Online Dialer | Sales Tools & Data Resources - SalesDialers

I’m pretty sure you can set up Skype to call from another number you own. So there’s your local presence. Salesdialers would be much more robust, but not close to free like the OP was wanting.

The problem there is there is no local presence. Local presence will increase your pickups by up to 40%.

I use Salesdialers. If you use my code KruzichSentMe you will get $10 off a month.

Sales Dialers | Online Dialer | Sales Tools & Data Resources - SalesDialers

I’m pretty sure you can set up Skype to call from another number you own. So there’s your local presence. Salesdialers would be much more robust, but not close to free like the OP was wanting.

I understand about local presense. I have no issues dialing on a cell phone, I was more asking because I know with dialers it can save time and I find constantly dialing number manually is tiring.

I understand with price you get what you pay for.

Back