Great Western New Applicatiom

The health questions are the exact same as far as I can tell. What they did change is part F under agreement. They've added many paragraphs for authorization to obtain health records including mib and Rx. This could be setting up Mib and Rx checks or maybe random. I see no reason to write the immediate benefit as I don't like the ambuiguity of the app. I'm sure agents are clean sheeting this silly but the price for level is outrageous so I guess high claims are built in.

You're right Petey. I thought I'd read where the health question section changed, but it's exactly the same until you get to F.

They changed some GWIC's to we, and we's to GWIC's. They also added that the policy must be delivered while the insured is alive.

The changes you mention are in the Authorization. Like you said, they have to authorize GWIC to check RX and MIB.

OK I'm not looking at the new app right now. And I haven't ordered any of the new app so I was just going to print some extras, but I don't want to print unnecessary pages.

So, what pages do I need to print?

OK I'm not looking at the new app right now. And I haven't ordered any of the new app so I was just going to print some extras, but I don't want to print unnecessary pages.

So, what pages do I need to print?

Only page 2 is different, but you'll need to print the front page too, because of the revision date(0915...old one is 0315).

They have horrible website as bad as family benefit used to be. You call them and they'll ups out. Make sure you ask for some pac forms and brouchures as they're separate.

They have horrible website as bad as family benefit used to be. You call them and they'll ups out. Make sure you ask for some pac forms and brouchures as they're separate.

When they mailed out my original packet of apps, it came with the app, pac form, child riders all in the marketing material.

Can you order it that way?

You have to order on the phone now, but you'll be able to order on the website sometime in the future...in a land far far away.:twitchy: Just order the complete sales kit.

I guess they're saving money on web design for all those clean sheeters out there...

Back