Hand Written Notes Service

jasmeetc

Hi everybody,
I am a new entrepreneur and I am starting a new *real* hand written notes service (not fonts) and wanted to get some feedback from members here. I have read through many threads and love the fact that everybody is always willing to help here.

I am intentionally not putting the name of the service and details here (or in my signature) to try and stay within forum rules about advertising.

If any of you want to help a new entrepreneur with some feedback on the some aspects of this new service and think it could be helpful to you, please pm/email me.

Thanks,
Jasmeet

I am intentionally not putting the name of the service and details here (or in my signature) to try and stay within forum rules about advertising.

wow.....thank you....a first time poster that has read the rules.....bravo....

Does clients really care of it is font that looks like hand written, or the real thing? Does it matter?

Yes. A handwritten note is always better than one generated on a computer. And a handwriting font still looks like a font.

Rick

But does it really matter?

It is what is said, that matters I think. The fact that you sent something. Look at the success at sendoutcards.com

Also, what does something like his service cost?

A hand addressed envelope gets opened almost 100% of the time. A hand written note has a much bigger impact as it stands out in the sea of printed ones.
Two examples from the book "Thank you economy":
1. Wufoo used hand written thank you notes to stand out from hundreds of other online form making services and was recently bought for $35 million.
2. Jack Mitchell (CEO of Mitchell Family stores) wrote 1,793 personal notes to customers of his retail stores

As for sendoutcards, let me just say that I have seen their pricing and you will be surprised. PM/email me if you want more details.

I use send out cards, but thx for your spam.....

And way to come up with an original idea...

I am sorry if my post came across as spamming, I was just trying to answer the previous poster. I am genuinely a first time entrepreneur and I am looking for help/advice. If I am breaking any rules, kindly let this newbie know and I will edit/delete as needed.

Personally, I just buy Thank You cards and sign my name on the inside with a few cards and address the envelopes which I have all prepared with return label and stamp and sealed, ready to be adressed. It would take me longer to send the info not to mention the add'l cost. Maybe it would work for large companies. I doubt there are any on this forum since if they have time to be on the forum, they have the time to write out their own cards.

Back