Hand Written Notes Service

I am sure all your skinny clients appreciate it........

Personally, I just buy Thank You cards and sign my name on the inside with a few cards and address the envelopes which I have all prepared with return label and stamp and sealed, ready to be adressed. It would take me longer to send the info not to mention the add'l cost. Maybe it would work for large companies. I doubt there are any on this forum since if they have time to be on the forum, they have the time to write out their own cards.

thinktank: Send out cards prints the notes, while we will hand write them. Other than that very similar.
The Rabbi: Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what I am trying to understand. What if it is not expensive and helps with response rate or customer remembering you better?

1030.jpg

Markingriffin,
I love the $1 donation idea. My question to you is, how many of these thank you notes get opened? A hand addressed envelope will make the receiver open the envelope pretty much every time.
Also, thank you for your feedback. I really need to know all of your objections to be able to do provide something useful.

I personal use the hand written font for the thank you card or note on a postcard.

I also send birthday cards and cmas cards when I can.

I sometimes even get my kids to help me make a card, and found that the older clients love it.

Markingriffin,
Thank you. You gave me an idea for additional possibility for the service : Hand made cards
;)
Also, from this discussion I think somebody who who does not want to go all the way and spend less money may be happy with just a hand addressed envelope for the notes to get them opened.

You have to make it easy on the agents like sendoutcards.com does.

Part of their success it that is it cheap and easy to use.

You need a easy to use website also. Maybe where they just upload the excel file or the clients name and address and you do the rest.

Come up with some templates from them to pick from also.

Back