Hand Written Notes Service

I think it's a great idea. It is not competition for SOC because they are a computer service and as much as you want to believe that a handwriting font looks good, it still looks like a font.

My issue is remembering to send any kind of a card. Sending a thank-you should be no big deal to it yourself.

But sending an automatic, handwritten and apparently personalized card has real merit.

I like the idea.

Rick

He would have to have a good website, where I forgot to send someone something and just be able to type in the info and then he sends it.

Markingriffin,
I am launching next month, so I havent finalized the price yet, but it will be between 1.5x-2x soc price depending on the volume for a card.
Rick,
Thanks! Let me know(pm/email) if you are interested in testing the service at free/discounted rate in exchange for giving me feedback.

Markingriffin,
I am launching next month, so I havent finalized the price yet, but it will be between 1.5x-2x soc price depending on the volume for a card.
Rick,
Thanks! Let me know(pm/email) if you are interested in testing the service at free/discounted rate in exchange for giving me feedback.

Make some good post. Get your post count up, make a signature, place link there, then after 100 post, put ad in offer section.

I still say it is a great way to build a client list - for the sending company.

Would be scary to give someone access to clients.

idk . . .

Yes. A handwritten note is always better than one generated on a computer. And a handwriting font still looks like a font.

Rick

Thats fantasy.

If your mailpiece is done right, it'll get opened, hand-written or not.

People aren't compelled by hand-written notes, though we like to think they are. When they open it and realize its a solicitation, the image they then have of you is that you work by flashlight in an unlit closet.

People open their mail, if its done correctly..........and its easy, inexpensive, and requires no special equipment....does require a special type of supply, but the equipment is the same.

Back