Has anyone heard of EFinancial?

Hi Allen, Have you also looked into Health Choice/IHIAA..if so why did you pick Efinancial over them? Do you have any opinion comparison of the 2 ? as far as training, support etc?

Hi Allen, Have you also looked into Health Choice/IHIAA..if so why did you pick Efinancial over them? Do you have any opinion comparison of the 2 ? as far as training, support etc?
No, I never looked at them because I was more interested in selling life insurance than health and the name health implied to me their focus was more on health. Although I have heard good things about Health Choice and IHIAA.

The main thing I was looking for was technology and a system to sell mostly term life over the internet and phone. I don't do any face to face appointments anymore. If I did I would be looking into a different IMO. The 2 IMO's I'm using right now are Efinancial and SAS. I also wanted no or very limited back end work. All I want to do is sell and have someone else handle everything else. That's why I picked these 2. I have checked with some other IMOs that offer much higher contracts. They even had a company to do the backend work, but they took a sizable chunk of the commission and it seemed piece meal to me instead of more integrated like the 2 IMOs I'm using. The reason I want the highest level support is because I periodically take a few months off here and there to do some government contract work out of the country. So for me it's the best deal out there. For someone else it may or may not be depending on what you're looking for.

From what I hear HSBC pulled their contract with agents and only wants to sell through large call centers and banking websites now. I did find a GA contract available through SAS but they require a minimum of $1 million in production first year. So I don't know who if anyone you can get an HSBC contract with now.

I've heard something similar through my IMO. I have heard that an operation on the west coast is spending about 250k+ per year on email blasting, ad links, banners, etc. to push the HSBC product links with their agent information embedded to get credit for the sales. No phone calls, no emails, and the applicants probably aren't even aware that an agent is involved since it takes you right to HSBC's online app.

Meanwhile, I was told that they wrote about 10 million in AV just with HSBC last year. Again, I haven't seen the production reports to verify, but I'm sure it's not impossible if you know what your doing and have enough cash to pour into it upfront like that.

Thanks for the compliment on the website. The blog was a pain for me to integrate, but I think it works well with the website. I've expanded it quite a bit since it was originally developed. My next step is to make it W3C valid, which sadly it is not...

Anyway, I'll send you a PM on the company I chose.

can you send me a PM also, i am interested. thanks

Hey Guys this is my first post on the forums....

I have been reading these for the last 5 or so months and I decided to get a user name and respond. I have been using efinancial for about 4 months now and I have put a lot of money into them. $35 a lead is very expensive but i wouldn't still be using them if they didn't make me money.

I have used about 5 or 6 different websites and although none are perfect, this one is solid. I have recieved 67 leads and cost me 2200 dollars but I have made $15,000 commsion, mostly thanks to one monster whole Life that paid me $8,000.

Anyway, having exclusive leads is a nice thing and makes the sales process pretty easy......It goes from selling to order taking.

They have a tough refund policy as you can only replace 1 in every 10, even though sometimes you might get 2 or 3 out of 10 that is garbage.

I still reccomend this site over leadbot, insuranceleads, abcleads, or any of the others I have choson

I have been with efinancial aprox. 60 days, am new to the business. Would love to communicate with others that work with them as well. Prefer that you are not a recruter for them. Still do not know if I made the best decission. My upline never has time for me. Like learning everything on your own. Has been a very expensive learning experience, just me, my 36.00 leads , my phone and computer. Go get-em. Any one else out there like that.

I have been with efinancial aprox. 60 days, am new to the business. Would love to communicate with others that work with them as well. Prefer that you are not a recruter for them. Still do not know if I made the best decission. My upline never has time for me. Like learning everything on your own. Has been a very expensive learning experience, just me, my 36.00 leads , my phone and computer. Go get-em. Any one else out there like that.

Wow, that sounds tough .... are you making sales now? I couldn't have waited 60 days to get things rolling ... by 60 days, I was at $37,000 in yearly premiums ... of course, that was face to face ... you may want to go that route if efinancial doesn't work out ... i find face to face to much better.

Wow, that sounds tough .... are you making sales now? I couldn't have waited 60 days to get things rolling ... by 60 days, I was at $37,000 in yearly premiums ... of course, that was face to face ... you may want to go that route if efinancial doesn't work out ... i find face to face to much better.

I do have aprox 40k in underwriting, aprox 10k that have done med exam- headed for underwriting (waiting for application to be mailed back), have lost 10-20k more in denials or rated way up ( my lack of experience in quoting).
Have been told I am doing good. There just seems to be an inability to speak with any of the hundreds of other agents that I think are out there. big mistery where are they - couldnt we help each other or are am I to new and nieve?

Back