Has anyone heard of EFinancial?

to all interested in Efinancial and or ALISS, I am a writing agency manager with them. I have only been writing in my PJ's out of my house since 1/11/2008

I have done very well, made over $100K last year and spent $25 to do it, this year I have already made $75K and we just made it past the 1/2 way point

this business is very simple and I would be happy to teach anyone how to do it.

email me @ [email protected]

I emailed you.

Allen,

Do you have HSBC non-med through Coto?

No. It comes up on the ALISS quoting software but isn't available in the contracting section. From what I hear HSBC pulled their contract with agents and only wants to sell through large call centers and banking websites now. I did find a GA contract available through SAS but they require a minimum of $1 million in production first year. So I don't know who if anyone you can get an HSBC contract with now.

No. It comes up on the ALISS quoting software but isn't available in the contracting section. From what I hear HSBC pulled their contract with agents and only wants to sell through large call centers and banking websites now. I did find a GA contract available through SAS but they require a minimum of $1 million in production first year. So I don't know who if anyone you can get an HSBC contract with now.

My guess is it's because virtual agents calls aren't recorded.

That sucks.... HSBCs agent site is so slick... I've yet to do an RBC, but at least you have that.;)

My guess is it's because virtual agents calls aren't recorded.

That sucks.... HSBCs agent site is so slick... I've yet to do an RBC, but at least you have that.;)

It's not about recording. Most of the sites don't even require any action by the agent. You just buy from HSBC and you're done in 5 minutes. I know the Efinancial agents at the call center have access to HSBC. I think I'll call SAS tomorrow and find out what the deal on HSBC is. If they have any GAs that can or will appoint. I wish I could committ to a million first year with them, but I don't see that happening.

I wish I could committ to a million first year with them, but I don't see that happening.[/QUOTE]

Seems like a steep minimum they set... Do you sell any RBC non med?

How does this compare to Health Choice One and IHIAA? In terms of training, commission?
Do you know if Health Choice One/IHIAA works together?
Toad37 are you doing Coto/Efinancial?

How does this compare to Health Choice One and IHIAA? In terms of training, commission?
Do you know if Health Choice One/IHIAA works together?
Toad37 are you doing Coto/Efinancial?[/QUOTE

Met,
I am still researching. I would love to know the answer to your question. Hope someone answers.

Back