Has anyone heard of EFinancial?

I do have aprox 40k in underwriting, aprox 10k that have done med exam- headed for underwriting (waiting for application to be mailed back), have lost 10-20k more in denials or rated way up ( my lack of experience in quoting).
Have been told I am doing good. There just seems to be an inability to speak with any of the hundreds of other agents that I think are out there. big mistery where are they - couldnt we help each other or are am I to new and nieve?

I feel you ... that happened to me too ... then i got some chargebacks .... it was a rough time ... i sold a ton in premiums but the underwriting denials and rate ups and cancellations ... this is when i decided that I'm going with FE and Easy Term products ... no more underwriting ... at least fully underwritten ... this is also when i realized how important it was to have the higher commissions ... you need that extra money ... that is your profit ... the rest goes to expenses and leads etc ...

Since I changed things up ... I'm actually seeing the money and I'm very positive about the business ...

I don't know if you are new to the industry or not but if you can hold on and find your niche, it's well worth it ...

If you are going to sell, you might as well sell smart!

Len,
I've read a few of your posts. You provide great insight into the online insurance business. Would you mind sharing the name of a GA other than e-financial that uses the Aliss system and provides case management and support. I'm new to the online insurance business, but have been in the financial planning business for 20 years. Mostly asset management 90% and insurance 10%.

She started from home, now she's running Coto Financial Services and has agents under her for selling term from home.
Coto Insurance - Vicki's agency is run through Efinancial as the brokerage agency covering all her agents. Each agent that signs up is a Virtual Agent for Efinancial (Efinancial provides a virtual assistant and in house case management that pushes the business through allowing you to concentrate on selling and not admin and fu.) Vicki and her agents use Efinancial's (aka Sales Mogul) Exclusive Life Insurance leads which are both fresh and verified. Coto gets the same rate as all Virtual Agents for Efinancial at $20 for 18+, $26 for 30+, $35 for 45+....

if you want more info don't hesitate to email me [email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Len,
I've read a few of your posts. You provide great insight into the online insurance business. Would you mind sharing the name of a GA other than e-financial that uses the Aliss system and provides case management and support. I'm new to the online insurance business, but have been in the financial planning business for 20 years. Mostly asset management 90% and insurance 10%.

ALISS is sold, owned and created by Efinancial - any agency or brokerage using ALISS is purchasing each account through Efinancial and remarketing it as a tool for their agents when in truth that agent could get that same system as a Efinancial agent or outside agent (you do not have to be contracted with efinancial to use ALISS)

you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 866-254-0848 and reference this forum if you have further questions

Last edited:
not sure who you are, but I am still with efinancial and love them. If you or anyone has any questions regarding them or my great career earning NET six figures please email me @ [email protected]:yes:

Okay, selling life ins in your pj's and earning six figures....maybe you should get 100 post and put this in the offer secton..

How many people have you taught to stay at home and earn 6 figures doing what you taught them?

Everytime I see this, I have to laugh, sorry..

I bet you will have a lot of new agents thinking they could do it by emailing you.

Back