Have you heard of HBW Financial?

I plan to use High Probability Selling (HPS) techniques. I don't know if you guys have seen their website Sales Training & Selling Techniques of High Probability® Selling.

Bought their CD's great content. Picked up some ideas that definitely helped me close more deals sooner. When it comes to non threatening they definitely have it down.

I have a friend who convinced me to join HBW. Since they mostly write term life I really do not have a lot of use for them. If I run in to a term life policy then I run it through HBW. When It comes to recruiting people that definitely is not going to happen.

In my opinion if you are looking for training I would definitely join New York Life before I would ever join HBW. HBW does not know what training is. It was a great advantage for the once that switched from Primerica other then that it does not make a lot of sense to me.

I think you may be overlooking a great deal but gofore it...

Remember the sale you make today in life insurance pays you in around 10 weeks.

Remember, underwriting plays a role in the process, just cause you write em, doesn't mean they'll issue them..

A life agent is considered solid selling 10 apps a month working full time.

While 3 a week part time is a great goal, is it realistic considering companies will buy your lunch if you make the 10 a month club?

Being a life agent means getting used to being paid last, are you prepared for that?

I've sent an e-mail to New York Life, but they haven't gotten back to me yet
Email is for the birds for employment.

Mail them a letter.

Certified so they have to sign for it.

This is hands down the #1 secret of getting a job - mail it certified, guaranteed to get read. I get tons of email resumes every day - 99.99% get tossed.

I developed a 6th sense over the twenty years experience I have with selling. I do not need Jacques to tell me who is going to buy. It's kind of like an intuition or something. I can drive down a street and knock on a door, because I get a good feeling about it. It's eery. I have taken managers out and done it and they freak out. I waltzed in one business, got the health sale, gave it to my manager, and then promptly quit because I did not like health sales. As far as I know it is still on the books. That was last year. I would much prefer life sales over that, but I could use health sales as a door opener to life and disability.

Anyway, the 6th sense is developed over time, you guys with twenty years in this know what I mean. It seems like you are pulling sales out of the dark areas of your nether regions, but really it is a technique that is baffling to those who do not have the skills, but is so smooth and effortless to those who have perfected it.

I'm feeling very Scientology oriented right now after reading that last post. Perhaps the alien inside of me is starting to take over.

I'm not into scientology, but I do listen to "coast to coast" AM radio- all the time!! ha ha

sometimes, the 6th sense fails me, though. I'm not "in tune", or I'm distracted, or something. Then, just plain old hard work prevails. Or, laziness prevails. Whichever comes first!

George Noory for President!

Although I turned the dial this evening because they're talking about UFO sightings, which doesn't really interest me.

Brian Tracey on one of his tapes talks about deciding where he wanted to park before entering a lot and then magically a spot appears where he wants. Law of Attraction or something.

I think one of the keys is NOT to pay anyone to coach you. You'll get a lot of free advice on this Board and other places as well. But, don't be duped into paying someone to "coach" you.

Well, NFL Players have coaches?:D That is such a hoot! Well, as soon as I sign a 12 million dollar yearly contract, I guess I could splurge and hire me a coach, I'll let AIG and others know of my decision, you never know?

Back