Have you prepped your marketing plan for 2020 yet?

Travis Price said:

@Tahoe Ray does Disability, which is super interesting to me. If Medicare goes bust, I'm highly interested in learning more about it.

Disability is interesting to me, too but for the life of me, I can't figure out how Medicare can go bust anytime soon as I can't see these clueless politicians controlling the hospitals, pharmaceutical industry, etc. Every time I hear, "Prescriptions will be free, so will LTC, dental, etc" I think "what a joke."

Not saying a Dem can't/won't win the next election, but someone putting in "Medicare for All" in a few years will be like the 2013 Lie of the Year, "If you like your health care plan, you can keep it."

I think you will continue to see Medicare shift...

One of two things will happen:

1) Medicare will continue to largely move to MA with Republicans.
2) A form of M4A will exist with Democrats.

That being said, it doesn't mean that Private Insurance WILL be removed. It simply means no one, including any politician, knows what the future for Medicare is...

Here's my other argument concerning DI:

Like FE it's not a program that's going to disappear in the market, like healthcare, with a stroke of a pen. The government isn't going to suddenly cover Disability at 60% of income if you can't work.

Travis Price said:

I think you will continue to see Medicare shift...

One of two things will happen:

1) Medicare will continue to largely move to MA with Republicans.
2) A form of M4A will exist with Democrats.

And if #1 happens, they will need more ancillaries, for sure, especially cancer/critical illness to fill in the MA gaps.

Honestly, I've already tested and decided FB is just not for me.

This has nothing to do with Facebook. My question/suggestion is about how long you stay in touch after you get a lead.

Your funnel could start with YouTube or a postcard or whatever.

It sounds like you're using email to for the nurturing phase. Have you noticed a spike around your prospects' 66th birthdays?

This has nothing to do with Facebook. My question/suggestion is about how long you stay in touch after you get a lead.

Your funnel could start with YouTube or a postcard or whatever.

It sounds like you're using email to for the nurturing phase. Have you noticed a spike around your prospects' 66th birthdays?

I started my email campaign very, very recently. FB Ads were the component in which I was gathering T65. That's why I mention FB.

I haven't had nearly enough time to make any determination on what happens at 66. Most people that reach out to me though are in their 70's

Drop 3k dm per month , 4.5-5% return, write 25-30 mapd from them 20 or more will be true-ups, buy 100-150 tm leads for med sups, write 10-15 sup from those ages 69-80, for me same plan in 2020 as 2019, only down fall is I drive a ton

Drop 3k dm per month , 4.5-5% return, write 25-30 mapd from them 20 or more will be true-ups, buy 100-150 tm leads for med sups, write 10-15 sup from those ages 69-80, for me same plan in 2020 as 2019, only down fall is I drive a ton

What type of DM do you send? Post cards, letters? Do you use business reply mail or some other response mechanism?

Is it your design or do you use something like mspowermaill?

Back