Health Insurance Leads

This method fleshes out the truth.

This method might not.

Not to be argumentative, but I know what the back-end of our operation looks like and I can tell you that simply submitting your info into the lead form and seeing what happens *will not* tell you much about what your experience as a customer will be like.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Erik -

How many lead vendors will provide objective referrals?

I don't have that many dissatisfied clients, but you can bet they will never be provided to prospects as a reference.

And how do we know those references are to your mom & brother?

I think you have to treat it like the referrals people provide when applying for a job. You call those people and ask good questions - you'll quickly find out if they are good referrals. You ask those people who recommended the service to them and then you call *those* people as back-door references. You can't only rely on reference checks - same as when hiring - but I think they will provide much better information than trying to analyze a lead vendor by submitting yourself as a lead (which is what I was initially responding to). Ultimately I think the best results will come from giving the vendor a try - through a fixed time period or a fixed number of leads purchased - and seeing what your specific experience is. This requires, of course, that you not have make an upfront deposit, or long-term commitment - but I think an earlier poster already made those points.

Last edited:
We want you to have sufficient time to work your leads, so we provide you with a full 30 days to return a lead.

We can credit your account FULL PRICE for the following reasons:
All numbers provided are disconnected, fax, or "wrong number"
Lead is a duplicate already received from AllWebLeads
Contact is another agent testing the system
Contact is a student researching a school project
The contact information is obviously incorrect upon initial inspection (Mickey Mouse, asdf asdf, etc.)
A language barrier exists with the contact

All leads are independently verified to ensure they are valid and meet the return criteria. We make up to 2 attempts at different times of the day to verify leads submitted for credit.

Leads are verified during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. Please allow up to 5 business days to validate a lead for credit. Credits for leads covered under the Return Policy are applied towards your account balance immediately.

Sounds like a decent credit policy.

If you have something on available filters, and pricing, I am missing it.

I'm still working on the numbers. I hope to have it done by Thursday.

Hi there,
I could not send you a private message because I do not have enough number of posts, however, I did email you answer to your questions about our lead company. Did you receive them? We have a few happy and not so happy customers in this forum, and we would like to be listed in your list of lead companies.

You are welcome to submit a test lead [just one or two please] randomly for any state, and we can also provide you with some references who are active in this forum for long time.

However, I do understand why even some good lead companies may be reluctant to be tested by test submissions.

Regards,
Monti Ray
BestInsLeads.Com

Monti does have some solid referrals. Jesse McDonald would be one - has been using his leads for years. In fact, most of Jesse's business comes from Monti's leads.

I also used his leads for I believe 2 or so years - low volume in MD but high quality.

Sorry for the delay in responding, I wanted to check with our tech team to make sure my answer was going to be accurate.

Bottom line is this - the distribution you see for a given lead type when you submit your information is a function of demand for those leads in that specific zip. And demand is constantly changing, especially with online account management tools. So you may well see that shared lead only distributed to 2 other agents on that day, but that doesn't mean that will be true the next day. And, of course, none of this provides context for how the lead provider will service your account, which is probably the most meaningful thing to you in the long-term.

Does that help/make sense?

Erik -

Which filters are available and at what price?

I am looking for a new lead vendor and willing to consider your firm.

Back