Health Insurance Leads

Does that help/make sense?
Yes/no.

Bottom line is this - the distribution you see for a given lead type when you submit your information is a function of demand for those leads in that specific zip. And demand is constantly changing, especially with online account management tools. So you may well see that shared lead only distributed to 2 other agents on that day, but that doesn't mean that will be true the next day.

While it may not be perfect, it gives the most accurate snapshot of what's happening with the leads.

You see Erik, there has been so much shucking/jiving/outright lying by lead companies, you all suffer from it (just like insurance agents). We have to be extra careful and vigilant.

I tested a vendor recently that claimed not to sell to phone mills/boiler rooms. I submitted my info and guess who contacted me? Yup, not one, but two! Do you suppose they, or one of their "references" was gonna tell me that?

And, of course, none of this provides context for how the lead provider will service your account, which is probably the most meaningful thing to you in the long-term.
For any smart businessperson like me who is for-profit, the most meaningful thing is my return on investment. Your service of my account can be perfect, but if it's not profitable for me - adios! Likewise, if the leads are profitable...but the service is a little off...I can live with that.

For any smart businessperson like me who is for-profit, the most meaningful thing is my return on investment.
Completely agree. We try to encourage prospective customers to give our service a try and *then* make a call. Our experience is that, in most cases if they buy 10 leads from us they'll make at least one sale and often more than one.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Erik -

Which filters are available and at what price?

I am looking for a new lead vendor and willing to consider your firm.

We just revamped our website today. There is pricing info, sample leads, filter info, etc available there. The filters depend on the lead type so its best to look at the site. Hope we can help!

Last edited:
Sorry, I am missing the filter details.

What kind of filters & how much. Specifically looking for "currently insured" filter.

I bought some exclusive leads form Vimo today and wanted to know how many can a new health agent be expected to close out of 12 leads?

I bought some exclusive leads form Vimo today and wanted to know how many can a new health agent be expected to close out of 12 leads?

12............... j/k

A new agent.... if you make one sale, maybe 2 out the 12, you are doing great. But really, it takes more than 12 to evaluate the data. Lets say you just by chance, happen to get 12 rotten leads, (it can happen), and you sell none of those 12. That doesn't mean that you did anything different than a pro would have done... it just means you got some bad leads...

Then lets say you get another 12, and you sell 6 of them, now your avg is 25% closing ration, out of those 24 leads... Does it mean you are nowa pro, not likely. It means that you got some better leads in the 2nd round, or a small sampling.

Get 100, then get another 100... and then judge yourself on the second 100 leads. Then you should be closing one out of 5 or 6... It just takes some time and experience to get there.

It takes most folks, even experienced agents, 40 - 60 leads spaced out over a month or so to get a feel for how good the leads are.

I feel dumb when talking to these leads because there is so much to learn. Even though I bought exclusive leads they seem to be contacted buy other agents.

"Even though I bought exclusive leads they seem to be contacted buy other agents."

They probably were contacted. The prospect may have checked other sites or VIMO may have also given the lead to one of its sister companies.

Vimo (and others) have aged leads that may be a better practice source. You can buy them for $4 or so. Some folks get as good an ROI on aged leads as they do fresh ones.

Back