Health Sherpa 2016 Open Enrollment

Is anyone still using Health Sherpa?

Still processing in the thousands daily!

For individual issues, best bet will be to e-mail our agent support team at [email protected]

We have a robust ticketing and follow-up system to make sure we get back to everyone. If needed due to capacity constraints, we do try to prioritize tickets from the largest producers, so it's helpful if you e-mail from the same e-mail you use for your HS account.

I used it yesterday because of their ease to email a client and keep them in the lead database. Plus the client went with a company I didn't have so it was nice to get the credits

Last edited:
I'm still using Sherpa but for some reason the enrollment application is no longer attached to the enrollment success email. Since December 15th, no longer seeing instant approvals either. Taking 2 to 6 hours.

----------

Still processing in the thousands daily!

For individual issues, best bet will be to e-mail our agent support team at [email protected]

We have a robust ticketing and follow-up system to make sure we get back to everyone. If needed due to capacity constraints, we do try to prioritize tickets from the largest producers, so it's helpful if you e-mail from the same e-mail you use for your HS account.

Gerry, when I send an e-mail to [email protected] , I get this automated response. (Same response last week and this week.)

----start paste------

December 28, 2015

Hi Allen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. As you have heard, HealthSherpa has re-released our 5-minute application (no double redirect!) and it’s FREE through December 15th!

This move to a fast, FREE model has required us to scale back the support we can provide agents for the time being. We will do our best to get back to you but it may not be until December 16th or later.

Pending Applications: Effective immediately, if an application submitted through HealthSherpa remains pending for longer than 24 hours, you should archive the application from your Dashboard by clicking on the Trash icon next to the applicant’s name, and enroll the applicant directly on the Marketplace, either online at Healthcare.gov or by calling the Marketplace at 800-318-2596.

Feel free to check out our Agent User Guide for guidance and frequently asked questions, HERE.

We are excited to help you enroll as many people as possible! Thank you for using HealthSherpa!

Sincerely,

HealthSherpa Support

----end paste-----

BTW...Thank-you for keeping the enrollments FREE beyond December 15th! I hope that will continue through 2016 Open Enrollment.

-AC

Last edited:
Attention Health Sherpa support:

(Am posting this forum because e-mails to [email protected] are generating an automated response.)

PLEASE NOTE: The Land of Lincoln Health insurance company in Illinois has removed its plans from HealthCare.gov, as of 12/30/2015. However, this company and it's plans are still showing when running Illinois quotes on HealthSherpa.com.. Please remove Land of Lincoln Health. Thank-you.
-Allen

(Am posting this forum because e-mails to [email protected] are generating an automated response.)

PLEASE NOTE: The Land of Lincoln Health insurance company in Illinois has removed its plans from HealthCare.gov, as of 12/30/2015. However, this company and it's plans are still showing when running Illinois quotes on HealthSherpa.com.. Please remove Land of Lincoln Health. Thank-you.
-Allen

I really want to respond. However, my communication of dissatisfaction, lack of trust, Working agent redirect hc.gov access and so on...

.........The day the music died.

I submitted my first one in the past several weeks with Health Sherpa a few minutes ago, only because they have a PO Box. ACA Express does not allow for a separate physical/mailing address, otherwise I would've used ACA Express.

-Allen

January 4, 2016

Thank-you HealthSherpa for removing Land of Lincoln Health and adjusting APTC dollars in the affected zip codes. You now line up perfectly with what HealthCare.gov shows for plans/subsidy/price here in Illinois.

-Allen

Having issues with HS today. Family of 5, only parents need coverage. When I enter the info it keeps saying:

"If you are married, you must list your spouse on the application"

I have them both as listed as "Married, filing jointly." Each time it gives the above error. Any ideas?

Having issues with HS today. Family of 5, only parents need coverage. When I enter the info it keeps saying: "If you are married, you must list your spouse on the application" I have them both as listed as "Married, filing jointly." Each time it gives the above error. Any ideas?

At that point I'd jump quickly to ACA express

Back