HEALTH SHERPA, Renewing Coverage

I got a weird one. went through the app, approved for enough subsidies to make premium $7 a month. different carrier. Go back to Sherpa, get error message. log back in and try it again (it had the green button to continue. it says he is enrolled. get the email, no subsidy. can't log back in through the access button to verify application numbers/view eligibility.

What gives?

We're currently back to the SimpleEnroll flow (no double-redirect) and have made all agent enrollments free at least through Dec 15.

Can you confirm if you're having the issues listed here under the current flow, so I can surface to the team if so?

Thanks!

lol....Just got comfortable with the redirect.

Having a problem with the Simple App you hit continue on the second page and nothing happens..

Last edited:
I liked the double redirect actually. That way I just pulled the 2016 app and worked from it. I am concerned about duplicate apps now for people that enrolled through hc.gov last year.

What is the flow now for people with the "preloaded" applications?

Also, is there any way to reduce the amount of subsidy used, or are they required to use the full amount? I have some people who want to hold some back because they are self-employed and their income fluctuates.

That is the correct process for now - you will end up with two records in HS, but one correct renewed record in the federal side. We are working on streamlining this on the HS end as well.

Thanks,
Ning

----------

Related to the above - our system is configured to do the right thing for renewals, i.e. attempt to find 2016 and life change, otherwise find 2015, otherwise start a new app.

That's odd- I had the double redirect about 3 hours ago, when exactly does the simple process go back into effect? Oh, and how did this apparently happen??

Back