Hegemon Group International ......

Wonder what promote him to abandon the Buy Term, Invest the Difference concept and start selling that evil permanent insurance, IUL? Was it was an honest conversion in his way of thinking or is he just s charlatan that will say and do whatever it takes to make a profit?

claiming to add 35,000 reps to its force of 100,000 each year, while maintaining its force size at 100,000, has a 30+% churn rate.

Methinks that might be a tad understated, but that is just a wag.

This from Primerica (a similar organization with the same parentage) . . .

From January 1 through December 31, 2016, Primerica paid cash flow to its North American sales force at an average of $6,088 per life licensed representative.
Primerica - Important Disclosures

Frankly, that figure is much higher than I would have expected. Someone I know that worked in their home office until a few years ago said there were a large number of agents earning less than $600 per year.

It would surprise me if HFG agent income is noticeably different from PFS.

Wonder what promote him to abandon the Buy Term, Invest the Difference concept and start selling that evil permanent insurance, IUL? Was it was an honest conversion in his way of thinking or is he just s charlatan that will say and do whatever it takes to make a profit?
Its MLM, and as such, the product could just as well be essential oils, lipstick or body wraps. The real money is made charging reps for monthly access, training/marketing materials, regional seminars and annual conventions. The real product is false hope.

Methinks that might be a tad understated, but that is just a wag.

This from Primerica (a similar organization with the same parentage) . . .

From January 1 through December 31, 2016, Primerica paid cash flow to its North American sales force at an average of $6,088 per life licensed representative.
Primerica - Important Disclosures

Frankly, that figure is much higher than I would have expected. Someone I know that worked in their home office until a few years ago said there were a large number of agents earning less than $600 per year.

It would surprise me if HFG agent income is noticeably different from PFS.

Don't forget the difference between mean and median. I bet it is a mean and not the median income. I'm sure there are some actively selling, and then those at or near the top who are bringing in big income through override on lots of agents who barely sell anything.

Don't forget the difference between mean and median. I bet it is a mean and not the median income. I'm sure there are some actively selling, and then those at or near the top who are bringing in big income through override on lots of agents who barely sell anything.
You are correct, because those same annual reports state that reps are involved in an average of 2 1/2 policy sales per year historically, which of course would include any policy they bought for themselves.

Back