Help Designing a Spreadsheet for Health Products

Don't confuse your prospect.

Present one plan if you can. I have learned over the years if you present more than 3 plans you could confuse prospect.

I couldn't agree more! You're the expert, you pick the product that best meets their needs... then tell them why it's the best product for them.

I couldn't agree more! You're the expert, you pick the product that best meets their needs... then tell them why it's the best product for them.

I have five main carriers in my state, I put them all on a one page with a few different deductible options from each carrier. My theory: if I show them all five carriers, there is no reason to question my judgement. I then ask a few questions, educate them on the differences between plans that would work for them, and then let them decide. My "education" usually points them to one or two specific plans. In the end, I sell them what they want to buy.

I have five main carriers in my state, I put them all on a one page with a few different deductible options from each carrier. My theory: if I show them all five carriers, there is no reason to question my judgement. I then ask a few questions, educate them on the differences between plans that would work for them, and then let them decide. My "education" usually points them to one or two specific plans. In the end, I sell them what they want to buy.

I think if that works that is all that matters.

Do you find that this approach works better face to face?

The sale approach of selling the client what they want is very important. Sometimes we agents forget that we work for our clients.

Latest posts

Back