Help Designing a Spreadsheet for Health Products

Davis

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi Everyone,

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

I need help in designing a spreadsheet that will help me to differentiate benefits offered by each carrier.

Would you recommend me putting the carrier on the left side and the benefits at the top? If anyone has an example of what they used, I would appreciate your assistance.

Thanks for your help in advance.:)

Hi Everyone,

Happy 4th of July Weekend!

I need help in designing a spreadsheet that will help me to differentiate benefits offered by each carrier.

Would you recommend me putting the carrier on the left side and the benefits at the top? If anyone has an example of what they used, I would appreciate your assistance.

Thanks for your help in advance.:)

That sounds like something you will spend HOURS every week trying to keep current as the market changes. That being said, if your not going to use some kind of quote engine than I would put carriers across the top and then organize benefits to compare from most important to least important going down the side. It's the easiest way to go over plans and have clients follow your logic.

I used to use one and it looked nice. Carrier at the top along with name of plan. I think the fields I used were monthly rate, deductible, copay, coinsurance and a few others.

I used an Excel spreadsheet and just manually did quotes and filled in the blanks. It was time-consuming but people liked it.

Thanks that helps a lot. I am going to manually do the quotes. I just wanted to be able to glance and see which carriers offered which benefits at a glance without going into each plan since I'm fairly new and still learning.

Don't confuse your prospect.

Present one plan if you can. I have learned over the years if you present more than 3 plans you could confuse prospect.

I'm not going to send it to my prospect. It is only for me to look at to help determine the best plan for them at a glance until I learn all the products. After I locate the plan that fits their needs, I will run a quote and let them know about the plan that fits their budget and needs. Thanks for everyone's input.

Back