Help Guys???

GeminiGroup

Guru
100+ Post Club
I'd like a system where my off-site phoner can get a client/prospect on the line then call and transfer that call to me, then disconnect.

That way, I can deal with the call and they can keep dialing, I'd like to do this w/o a hardware install.

What is out there, that you guy's know of?

I'd like a system where my off-site phoner can get a client/prospect on the line then call and transfer that call to me, then disconnect.

That way, I can deal with the call and they can keep dialing, I'd like to do this w/o a hardware install.

What is out there, that you guy's know of?

Look at ringcentral and using the softphone and enable extensions.

If you contact brook ([email protected]) he has a system that can do it pretty reasonably priced.

What is your offsite caller using now?

FWIW-There are a few different ways of going about this, but it's one of those cool tricks that generally doesn't make a big difference. If they're truly interested they'll answer when you call back a minute later when your caller gives you the lead. Are they cranking out more than a few an hour?

If you contact brook ([email protected]) he has a system that can do it pretty reasonably priced.

What is your offsite caller using now?

FWIW-There are a few different ways of going about this, but it's one of those cool tricks that generally doesn't make a big difference. If they're truly interested they'll answer when you call back a minute later when your caller gives you the lead. Are they cranking out more than a few an hour?

Your, right Josh, we aren't talking about a huge number of calls, as I don't entertain cold call (all follow ups).

I can get lazy (there I said it) and not want to dial the phone at all but I'll answer it, most of the time:err:.but you're right I'm really just looking for a lead-in cause I don't have the patience to call 19 no answers to get #20 to answer.

Lazy, I know but at these point I'm more of a spot up shooter than a soup to nuts guy.

I'm not disagreeing with you about the patience, but what I've seen happen is that when we do live transfers we end up pitching people who aren't interested because they are to timid to hang up, but they won't bother answering when we call back. To use an example:

If we did 10 transfers vs 10 call backs, 9 might "hold the line", but only 7 might answer if we call right back. The difference in the spread there usually is representative of their lack of interest, so rather than spending extra time on the phone with them when we transfer the call, we just call them back and if they answer we know we're not wasting our time with someone that is looking for an excuse to back out.

It's certainly something that can vary by area, but that's what I've seen happen.

Back