Here are cms agent fmv commissions just released

I have no idea if the renewal commisions of $30.25 a month ( $363 annual ) or $26.08($313 annual or a 2% raise ) take effect in 2025 o

On 700 MAPD clients that is a $40000.00/year raise. Not bad. Of course I know the sky is falling and 75% of my clients will be switching plans due to all the massive changes coming to Medicare.

According Don's chart, in PA, renewal (for MAPD?) is $403. Is that correct? That can't be correct. Last year, renewal was $345 in PA. That is a 17% increase. What am I missing. TIA

According Don's chart, in PA, renewal (for MAPD?) is $403. Is that correct? That can't be correct. Last year, renewal was $345 in PA. That is a 17% increase. What am I missing. TIA
That’s only if new cms comp rules go in effect . Lawsuits now . Cms increased comp $50 on renewals , $100 new to Medicare

That’s only if new cms comp rules go in effect . Lawsuits now . Cms increased comp $50 on renewals , $100 new to Medicare
Don, Thanks. Well, gosh golly. Even if an agent loses a bunch more clients due to shopping, etc, that's a big increased payday in January, should it comes to fruition. Which makes me believe that it won't.

lawsuit in Texas put all our increases on hold according to carefree upline, we are to assume that no increase will be given said the report. I'm looking for the report right now, please hold

Cms is not giving us anything . There asking carriers to do it making up for no
Marketing money or hra income . Honestly the final rule was released 3 long months ago yet almost nothing from carriers outside Anthem who said no more marketing money . Nobody commented on overrides ( I’m interested because I’ll demand part of it and also will fmo’s provide services ) , Connecture or Sunfire etc . Few things have been answered . Humana is saying we can start ordering enrollment books July 18th or so yet their first look isn’t till Aug 15th or so . So much up in the air .
Just received $20,000 of marketing dollars from Anthem as of August!

I think all this had being misunderstood and we will know the real truth just this Oct.
Meanwhile
How we will know with plans are commissionable and which are not.
What about the 100/50 admin fee, how is going to be paid.

The carrier are going to have some extras expenses and I thing it will pass it to the agent,

Let see.

Back