Hi there. My name is Richard Ayala. I’ve made the decision to get into the insurance industry.

Rich-paradox

We made the decision to go into business for ourselves. I’ve been doing the legwork to determine which avenue to take so to speak. We made a decision for me to start with getting into the insurance industry. I am now in the process of doing my due diligence to make a decision which IMO/FMO to partner and sign with.
I figured that this would be a good community to go to in order to get help in making that decision, and also to glean from and contribute to, as I start and grow my business. So, here I am! Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you too. Watch out for goillini52, he's an as$h*le!

Haha, just kidding. He's a nice guy. I like to tease him because he makes fun of my cape, big head and tiny hand.

In all seriousness though, watch out, there are some snakes on here. But overwhelmingly a lot of people that just want to contribute good information and ask questions.

Welcome! Watch out for @Markthebroker ... he's like a clock...right now it looks like about 10 min to 5.

Ok that's a big hand little hand joke.

Yes this is a great community with a large spectrum of personalities and opinions. By your reference to IMO/FMO that sounds like you are looking for primarily health/life right? I do life, and I go through Brokers Alliance... great array of products/carriers. On health, I do some group, but for all that just go straight to the carriers. If you name drop the IMO/FMO's you are vetting you may get some real world opinion on them.

Best of luck to you!

We made the decision to go into business for ourselves. I’ve been doing the legwork to determine which avenue to take so to speak. We made a decision for me to start with getting into the insurance industry. I am now in the process of doing my due diligence to make a decision which IMO/FMO to partner and sign with.
I figured that this would be a good community to go to in order to get help in making that decision, and also to glean from and contribute to, as I start and grow my business. So, here I am! Nice to meet you all.
Welcome to the Forum. :yes:

Who's "we"?:huh:

Back