Hiring a Telemarketer

[SIZE=+0]On the VOIP thing.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]I am not saying it is bad for using it just for manual dialing. I am sure that there are times when there is no delay or echos. Depending on your internet bandwith, weather etc... it can OK. But for us, we dial 125 calls per hour. We leave pre recorded messages on answering machines, send an instant email to the prospect and can do live transfers. We experimented with VOIP back in January of last year and decided that it was not a reliable method for lead generation. We use telco lines that are dialed into our servers. We do business with large insurance agencies, beltone hearing aid centers, insurance agents, warranty companies, leasing companies, mortgage brokers etc... What we like to say is that VOIP is ok to talk to your grandma, but not for business. You have 3 seconds for the prospect to decide if you are a telemarketer or not. If that person hears a pause, or echo, or sees a 888 (Toll free number) they are automatically on guard. It is then very difficult to find out if they are interested in a product if any of the above take place.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Voip is probably ok for a manual dialing, but if you want to make 125 calls per hour then you HAVE to use something more reliable! If anyone wished to do a live demo via a webinar with our lead generation system then contact me. I would be more than happy to show them the difference. You can cut cost by going with VOIP, but you will have to dial about 30% more numbers to make up for the hangups etc...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]Gary[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]912-596-8417[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0]MarketingCampaignSolutions.com[/SIZE]

I used to insure a strip club when I did group health. Employee meetings where highly entertaining. And they promote from within.

Voip works just fine! Mtg broker dude using 5 liner predictive dialer using ip phones with ease. Generating apps are easy like taking candy away from a baby..

Why does this thread make me want to print it out and go to a Radio Shack and ask what the hell is going on here?

Latest posts

Back