How do I get started

Being a "Greenie" in the industry can be challenging at times. The start-up process can be scary if you are new to selling insurance. I have trained tons of agents over my 20 plus years in the industry. My advice would be to have (1) a good mentor/teacher (2) have a prospecting and marketing system (3) build a database of prospects and clients. Most importantly "Pull The Trigger (PTT) and Get Started
Immediately".

(PTT) is so important. You do not have to wait until you have knowledge like a 20 year veteran. You just have to stumble forward and tell your story to tons of people. Prospect-Flow Equals Income-Flow.

I would happy to answer your Private Message inquires or emails.

Just a silly, stupid question, have you ever sold insurance?

I went and looked at your Bio and I'm a little confused about your selling history? Exactly what form or capacity are you commenting about?

Bio of Mark Meurer
Hi! I am Mark Meurer I was born and raised in the small town of Slaton that is near Lubbock, TX. I married my high school sweetheart, Gail. We will celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary this year. Gail grew up just a down the road, on a farm, from us. I knew that I wanted to marry her since the eighth grade. We have three kids, Jessica, Jason, and Bryce “Bam Bam”. I coach two league baseball teams and league football. We are very active in our faith community and our own ministries of “helping build God’s Kingdom one person at a time.” One of my favorite scriptures verses – “Let’s not grow tired on doing good, for in due time we shall reap our harvest, if we do not give up.” Galatians 6:9

I have spent 20 years in the financial industry working in some form or capacity with a long list of industry giants that include, Aegon, AIG, and Allianz. I have served as an OSJ and Branch Manager for large broker dealer firms. I have consulted and coached agents and companies across the country on recruiting and sales methods. My expertise is training people on how to be more efficient and effective in business. I have recruited thousands of agents to participate in special sales programs.

Also, my background includes – growing up on a farm, being a disc jockey, promoting entertainment and playing sports. Today I own a couple of additional companies, VIVMARK- talent and Total Frenzy Marketing. VIVMARK-talent manages and promotes Contemporary Christian Entertainment. Total Frenzy Marketing is dedicated to educating businesses to help them dramatically increase the efficiency and effectiveness of their business practices.
I have recently authored a direct sales training program called “78 Secrets to Total Frenzy Marketing.” My next two projects are titled “Chaos the Key to Accomplishment” and “The Digital Insurance Agent” will be available in the near future. I have been member of Toast Masters and Lions Club and several other organizations and boards. I am very fluent with the internet. Some of my favorite movies include – Hoosiers, Rudy, Patton, Alexander the Great, and It’s A Wonderful Life. I am an avid reader and believe in continuing my education by the books I read, classes I attend and people I meet. One of my favorite sayings - "There is nothing that seeing more people- faster..., more efficiently..., more effectively..., won't solve. Life is about people!"
I am happy to be alive and live in America. I am so proud that my earlier generation of family members made the decision to move to America. I could not imagine

Nicely written, but it can lead one to think you never sold insurance? Not saying you don't but maybe you should place more information about your actual selling expierence?

Last edited:
Back