How do I get started

There is an agen in California that produces over 600 IFP application per month, and you will never see him on the PPC areas or even the search engines. All of him marketing is online. A VP for Blue Cross of Ca was telling me he is unduplicatable, he has over 500 websites with links to his health site. It sounded like the websites were non insurance related. I'll try to find the site, I know I have it here somewhere.

I think there are some Unicare guys in Texas doing well over 300 or 400 app per month also.

There is an agen in California that produces over 600 IFP application per month, and you will never see him on the PPC areas or even the search engines. All of him marketing is online. A VP for Blue Cross of Ca was telling me he is unduplicatable, he has over 500 websites with links to his health site. It sounded like the websites were non insurance related. I'll try to find the site, I know I have it here somewhere.

I think there are some Unicare guys in Texas doing well over 300 or 400 app per month also.

What is PPC?

All of his marketing is online. A VP for Blue Cross of Ca was telling me he is unduplicatable, he has over 500 websites with links to his health site. It sounded like the websites were non insurance related.

There are two ways to create web traffic...You buy it or create it organically. Both methods are good, but organic traffic is cheaper when you are dealing with high cost keywords. If anyone in interested, look around the internet for an strategy called "web site cloaking".

I am still rather new to the industry myself, maybe I am not eligible in a manner of speaking to give advice, but one piece of advice that I was given, was to focus on a specific area, and not do what I was in effect doing, scattergunning, or trying to do it all.

Back