How do I present this rider???

There's nothing wrong with apologizing... I'm sure others would agree that it seems you are here solely to promote your business.

I'm not sure that lately they would agree, but if they feel that way, probably not much I can do about it, but thanks for drawing it to my attention.

Quote:
So a woman can go get a pap smear but if it comes back as cervical cancer no claim is paid for 6 months.
Just to make sure I understand, you are referring to an abnormal pap AFTER the policy has been issued, not before. Right?

Correct a lot of policies have a 6 month wait on disorders and diseases of the reproductive system in Texas and other states.

I'm not sure that lately they would agree, but if they feel that way, probably not much I can do about it, but thanks for drawing it to my attention.

Advice is welcome from guys in the field that are actually writing business like Sti, Peeler, Somarco, TXINSURANCE, Bob, Expat, Paul, etc...

I really don't appreciate advice from someone that's made it clear they are here to sell their training and someone that I could outsell any day... Do you even write business still?

Advice is welcome from guys in the field that are actually writing business like Sti, Peeler, Somarco, TXINSURANCE, Bob, Expat, Paul, etc...

I really don't appreciate advice from someone that's made it clear they are here to sell their training and someone that I could outsell any day... Do you even write business still?

And it continues . . .

You just made a highly boastful statement, for what? Should we pull out our pr**ks next?

This is totally unnecessary and at this point uncalled for.

Seems like it's you at this point, no worries. I hope you feel better.

And it continues . . .

You just made a highly boastful statement, for what? Should we pull out our pr**ks next?

This is totally unnecessary and at this point uncalled for.

Seems like it's you at this point, no worries. I hope you feel better.

I'm not boasting... No denial of NOT currently writing business? So my statement was correct?

I'm not boasting... No denial of NOT currently writing business? So my statement was correct?

Yes, you are boasting and clueless.

What's the difference between you running an agency (as you say) and still selling and me training and still selling?

Of course I currently write business in between training engagements. I have referrals, and a book to attend to. I also try out leads and fine tune new training ideas on new customers as well.

Anything else?

Can I ask what you're trying to prove and why? I think I would have been discredited quite easily already if I was full of crap.

And again, would you like references? You failed to address that question. Maybe because you'd feel you have to change your opinion ever so slightly and that could never happen could it?

Josh -

Give up already. You are promoting Rob for him at this point. You are accomplishing what you are complaining about him doing.

Rob -
I hope your sales skills are better than your people skills. You don't have much of a sense on how to work with people. Ironically, this is not really required in sales, but you do tend to aggravate situations, not diffuse them.

Oh yeah - My motive.... (full disclosure).... 2 posts of petty bickering is funny. 4 pages of it is sad, way sad. Neither of you are coming across very professional. I have better uses of my time than to read this nonsense. I liked the question of the thread, but I have to watch you 2 try to one up each other.... waste of my time.

Dan

Back