How Do I Set Up My Own Website ?

I am sure that there will be a lot of disagreement here but I don't as yet see a real need for a web site with the senior market. I saw over a thousand seniors last year and I could count on one hand the number who had a computer. I am sure with time;perhaps 5 years down the rd.; that will change.

I agree with you on that one John. My whole point is to be there when they do start using the web and to target the BOOMER market. I often run into prospects that want thier children to look into things... I could just point them to my site.

That why I dont wanna go broke with site. I am just looking for credibility.

I agree that a website for the senior market is less needed. That does't mean you shouldn't have one. At 75 my father doesn't make a move without researching something on the net. Good net research exposes senior scams and most senior centers are very active in getting seniors online.

Honestly - I rarely do anything with a business without checking their website first. Even getting my haircuts.

My site is preliminary - I will add to - and change it as needed - fortunately - the hard part is done, and I jsut go into SiteSpinner - click here delete there - and upload it. Its fairly uncomplicated.

Very nice site stan, I especially like the compelling personal story, as it draws on clients emotions, and allows them to trust you. I presume that you realize that the get a quote page is unfinished!

I am looking for something simple like that( no offense) with no quoting. I might add quoting if i need to later. I am going to talk more with valdet about it. He seems trustworthy.

Latest posts

Back