How Do I Set Up My Own Website ?

Thanks. Yes, I realize it's not finished - becuase I am appointing now - and the leads program software come with a lead generator for the website - and I haven't uploaded all of that yet.

And as far as the frog goes - He's my alter ego. Cuz like Kermit - My philosophy is... "Times fun when your having flies"....

No offense taken - It is simple - That was what I wanted - I purchased stuff with templates- ut they were too flashy for me - Not my personality at all. I am eccentric - but down to earth :)

I have had several sites designed by people oversees, and I prefer to go in that direction. You get much more bang for your buck, provided that you find someone you can trust.

I highly recommend Val, the person who designed and coded this site. He has a nice portfolio, is an excellent communicator, and he has great artistic vision. Best of all, he doesn't charge $75 an hour!

Val is the person who is going to redo my website.... as soon as he is done with the forums that is.;)

I like what he and you have done to this site, I can't wait to see what he can do for mine. Speaking of which, I just got my first quote request for life insurance off my site, so I gotta give him a call and make sure he's not near the deathbed. :skeptical:

Thanks for the info. A Friend of mine is sending me frontpage so I will look into that. I would like to do it myself, But I also don't want it to be cheesy either. Are thier any guidlines I have to go buy? Any compliance issues with CMS or the companies I use?

There could definitely be compliance issues with CMS depending on what you put about MA. Any type of marketing materials have to be approved and I'd think that would certainly include websites as well. I'd check with the MA company to find out what you can do.

Re: How do i set up my own website?

Freewebs.com - Free website, free hosting, free webpage - Make a web site with photo albums, blogs, videos, forums and more! is what I would recommend. You can build it yourself. Cost is only $20 a year.

Good luck.

Click Here for the one I created for the Job Seekers Group I lead.

I was lucky with my business website. Microsoft Office was having a beta version, so I got in on the freebie, and have used it since. Here is my website, using Microsoft Office Live.

Re: How do i set up my own website?

My messages keep getting spammed. I think it might be because I put too many links in it. I am selling two fully functional websites with good traffic that are listed on the first or second page of google and yahoo for many different keywords. I am not a big company. These are sites that I use regularly and selling because I have recently moved and I have other sites producing more leads than I can handle. I will put in 1 link and you can ask about the others.

NY Medicare Health Insurance

Latest posts

Back