How do you find prospects with money?

If somebody told me that, idk, guess I'd just think they were nuts.

But I don't get it, I get it for a month or 2 but beyond that how does one not have a clue when dealing with a fixed income

How long you guys been selling FE to the senior market? This is the way of the world.

When she handed me the check it was for a HELOC account. Are you sure you want to use this?

"Oh yes. I use that to buy groceries, pay the light bill . . ."

You know what I'm talking about :yes:

Careful what you wish for, your carefree life is over, once you start dealing with the $$ people. They can be very demanding, and G-d help you if you have their Medicare, Life Insurance, annuity and small group coverage. You will feel like you've been forked by a train on some days.

Careful what you wish for, your carefree life is over, once you start dealing with the $$ people. They can be very demanding, and G-d help you if you have their Medicare, Life Insurance, annuity and small group coverage. You will feel like you've been forked by a train on some days.

There is truth in that, but I manage to filter out most of the high maintenance folks on the front end. The few that slip through either adapt to my way, they leave or get fired.

I fire 1 or 2 every year.

I don't suffer fools and those who demand more than they are worth to me as a client.

There is truth in that, but I manage to filter out most of the high maintenance folks on the front end. The few that slip through either adapt to my way, they leave or get fired.

I fire 1 or 2 every year.

I don't suffer fools and those who demand more than they are worth to me as a client.
I just fired one a few weeks ago. For me, it's kinda like ripping off a band-aide. I feel bad when I'm doing it, but later, I realize it had to be done, and glad I did it.

I just fired one a few weeks ago. For me, it's kinda like ripping off a band-aide. I feel bad when I'm doing it, but later, I realize it had to be done, and glad I did it.

I'm kind of in the middle of that right now, but with a prospect. He called me about dental, but I sent him a letter about Medicare. Dude talks big money, but I get this feeling he's trying to get a plan to get work done and then cancel.

I get paid as earned, which isn't a big deal if he does.. but I don't really want to write him. Something just feels off.

I have a group dental plan, so can't be turned down, no waiting period or pre-existing condition clause..

I'm 90% sure I've lost his number already..

That's if your positioning is weak and you 'need' their business. If you say s*** like "I'll work very hard to earn your business" and "I'll always be on call whenever you need me" kinds of lines.

Reeks of desperation and "commission breath".

If you have no value, then you opened yourself up to being abused.

If you have the value, then they need you more than you need them.

Where is your best value? To become known for the problems you solve rather than the products you sell.

Become a hero to them... and they'll respect you.

Pander to them, and they'll treat you accordingly.

Back