Were the Doom and Gloomers right?

• Busiest AEP ever, plans are blowing up!

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Yawn, just another AEP. boring!

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I don't change any med supp clients unless they want to move to MAPD. I'm in an Issue age state, and they usually can't save by moving to a new med supp.

So far, in this AEP, I'm mostly moving Wellcare PDPs and my termed plans (FL blue PPO and Aetna PPO in Orlando).
I've had about 200 appointments and maybe moved 15 people, probably less than 10%.
If I had to guess, I'll probably move 50-70 too.

Oh Man I have done 50 MAPD moves already and have not been able to reach everyone

Just found out in NY many AARP clients have been termed even though there is a similar plan for next year

this was their main HMO for downstate

I have not actively marketed there for 5 years but still have plenty that were active as well as a bunch that were from refurels over the last 5 years

Yet most don't know they have been canceled
Haven't been able to reach half the Humana people who have reduced benefits that I know of and areas I don't know yet

Which Aetna and devoted clients have higher tier meds ??

have not even started to call My med supp premium increases

and I have lead campaigns starting next week, though not sure I have the energy as I age

But I am also getting as much opportunity, I am gaining back some clients I did not even know I lost, and getting plenty referrals

This is not a complaint, as much as an observation that much has been effected

though I do think I will be busy through OEP and Probably will come out well enough ahead

Though very tired

I saw that this morning, but it's still pretty slow or times out often.
You and I have different issues; I don't use the provider filter, which you said can be slow. I use the Provider search, and it works very fast.

My issue is that when I click the drop-down to change from 2024 to 2025, it takes forever and often never works at all. It's the green circle of death.

I know they said the system must load all the plans, doctors, meds, etc. BS, I don't have any of that in there, and it just spins. It only has to bring up the plans.
After the initial green circle, it seems much faster to me.

Back